Sign in to follow this  
TheKingofHorror

Favorite Covers Lana Does?

I was just listening to one of mine well, I think it's my favorite by far Goodbye Kiss originally by Kasabian. I'm even going to learn how to play it on acoustic it's a beautiful song even the original. So I'm curious, what are everyone's favorite covers Lana does?

I know of a few. Heart Shaped Box, Blue Velvet, Once Upon A Dream, End of the World (no studio version and that kills me), Summer Wine, and Chealsea Hotel No 2 (Amazing)

243qd5f.jpg

"Goodbye Kiss" easily.

But who knows? I've yet to hear "Heartbreak Hotel" and "Dance Me to the End of Love" (among other ones.) I think I'll get back with a response as soon as the next cover themed Lana Del Reydio podcast gets uploaded :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

I haven't heard her covers of Wonderwall, Heartbreak Hotel, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, or Dance Me To the End of Love. So now I will search the outer spaces of the internet for these covers lol. Do any audio clips exist? Even live ones?

243qd5f.jpg

I haven't heard her covers of Wonderwall, Heartbreak Hotel, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, or Dance Me To the End of Love. So now I will search the outer spaces of the internet for these covers lol. Do any audio clips exist? Even live ones?

Wonderwell and Knockin' on Heaven's Door are only live ones. Heartbreak Hotel is also a live cover, but nobody has it. I haven't hears about Dance Me to the End of Love before, though...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wonderwell and Knockin' on Heaven's Door are only live ones. Heartbreak Hotel is also a live cover, but nobody has it. I haven't hears about Dance Me to the End of Love before, though...

I found Wonderwall on YT and she seems to only sing part of Knockin' on Heavens Door. Thanks for the info though! Didn't find the other two at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICMHRIYTjY

End of the World

243qd5f.jpg