HEARTCORE

Lana Del Rey Set to Do a Maida Vale session on BBC Radio 1

I really hope she performs Ultraviolence there :defeated: I really wanna hear that song in a setting like Maida Vale

I can already imagine myself ripping the audio (or buying it if there's an option for that) and finding a pretty artwork picture to add to my Lanabrary (excuse my bad puns)...

Bm2AvMo.gif

It's actually a cover by a band called Kasabian, but this and her version of Blue Velvet are heavenly  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

I know that, but it's still my favourite Lana song.... :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I can already imagine myself ripping the audio (or buying it if there's an option for that) and finding a pretty artwork picture to add to my Lanabrary (excuse my bad puns)...

I'd do the same :legend: A version of Ultraviolence like that needs to grace my Studio Sessions album

Yes seriously will somebody be recording this?
Who knows what she'll sing. I'm assuming it's gonna be entirely UV, so probably UV, WC,  SOC, BRBA and maybe something else?

Idk how many songs do Maida Vale sessions usually contain?

Mother Lana better brush up on those live vocals, though to be honest, from what I have heard, she usually gives a pure vocal in intimate, studio settings. She allows herself to really become one with the songs she is singing because she seems more comfortabld. I need a sultry "Ultraviolence" and SoC vocal performance!