Baby V Alex

Baby V Alex Fan Art (Request Open) | MUSES

So I'm bringing back my fan made covers, in a new thread cuz I didn't wanna post in the old one cuz it's too old.

2zqs9rt.jpg

This EP has all the tracks from 2007 and it's named "Sunset Motel" (thnx to Ultraviolence for the name)

IDK wich font I should use for the name but guess I should share it.

15g2frm.jpg

Since Black Beauty is no longer and Unreleased track I needed a new cover for my EP of songs between 2012-2013

As for request just tell me the title & gimme the picture and I'll do my magic. If you have an specific idea, please share it ;)

Other Covers Not Only Lana Covers

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I'm here fo ya, tell me what you need ;)

Okay so I literally just made two covers for From the End & Quiet Now, respectively. 

I like my idea but I'm shit at photo editing and it came out... average. I don't want a lot changed, but I need it improved! :)

Here are the two covers I made...

2g2zTbO.jpgf9Y2mDw.jpg

& then here's the original picture!

gLE1gUR.jpg

If you could kinda recreate what I did, except way better, that would be awesome! I'd like them facing the same way they already are, maybe if you can get From the End more red? & make the text look nicer idk lol, it's from a random photo editing site that's fairly cheap. Maybe smooth out the images too. I dunno. I'm picky.  :deadbanana:

14417469274.gif

omg please do one for paradise lost please and make it amazing, can you use a pic from the nicole nodland shot where lana is getting out of the pool with the hat thank you and please make it amazing 

omg please do one for paradise lost please and make it amazing, can you use a pic from the nicole nodland shot where lana is getting out of the pool with the hat thank you and please make it amazing 

If you could kinda recreate what I did, except way better, that would be awesome! I'd like them facing the same way they already are, maybe if you can get From the End more red? & make the text look nicer idk lol, it's from a random photo editing site that's fairly cheap. Maybe smooth out the images too. I dunno. I'm picky.  :deadbanana:

So I give them a try. Hope you like them.

250hzqf.jpg

110ybzd.jpg

2zei4jr.jpg

I really liked the outcome of this one, I didn't wanted to give it just a retouch + the text so I added a twist to make it different. Hope you can see it tho.

!!!!!! They're perfect!! :) Thank you so much. :worship:

I'm glad you liked them :3

2zei4jr.jpg

I really liked the outcome of this one, I didn't wanted to give it just a retouch + the text so I added a twist to make it different. Hope you can see it tho.

I'm glad you liked them :3

this is amazing!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!!! 

I need more help @@Baby V Alex. :hooker:

Can you make a cover for me using this picture? 

9KJLaNd.jpg

I'd like it to say Sunset Motel :hooker: in the bottom center, in the same font as Ultraviolence, BTD, etc. :) & the font white, please!

Also, can you make the sky... like, red/orange/autumn looking, as if the sun is setting? Just Sunset Motel & the sky's color changed, really. Nothing too fancy. :)

Tbh I tried to do this myself with a new photo editor and... it's hard.  :toofunny: If it doesn't look good with the sky changed, just the text at the bottom will be fine. Thank you x

14417469274.gif

I need more help @@Baby V Alex. :hooker:

Can you make a cover for me using this picture? 

9KJLaNd.jpg

I'd like it to say Sunset Motel :hooker: in the bottom center, in the same font as Ultraviolence, BTD, etc. :) & the font white, please!

Also, can you make the sky... like, red/orange/autumn looking, as if the sun is setting? Just Sunset Motel & the sky's color changed, really. Nothing too fancy. :)

Tbh I tried to do this myself with a new photo editor and... it's hard.  :toofunny: If it doesn't look good with the sky changed, just the text at the bottom will be fine. Thank you x

4cmBD4K.png

I really like it, you have an amazing eye choosing pictures ;)

cartoon eyes ain't replying to my PM so now I'm coming to you :awkney: But EXCITED anyway lel I love your stuff

Are you down to make me a nice cover for an EP called "Muses" which basically compiles covers and Lana's collabs with legends--the idea being they're semi-released so I don't want them in released albums? (Tracklist is OUAD, Summer Wine, Dayglo Reflection, and Chelsea Hotel No. 2, but I hope to add the Brian Wilson and Giorgio Moroder collabs she's cooking up.) I want something pretty and simple with a nice inlaid border (by inlaid I mean kinda like your Dayglo Reflection cover, where it's set in and there's still some of the original pic around the edges.) Some kinda really classic text, and I love this shoot for it, ideally this picture:

tumblr_n78ucdeI3v1sag8mgo1_1280.jpg

What u think?

cartoon eyes ain't replying to my PM so now I'm coming to you :awkney: But EXCITED anyway lel I love your stuff

Are you down to make me a nice cover for an EP called "Muses" which basically compiles covers and Lana's collabs with legends--the idea being they're semi-released so I don't want them in released albums? (Tracklist is OUAD, Summer Wine, Dayglo Reflection, and Chelsea Hotel No. 2, but I hope to add the Brian Wilson and Giorgio Moroder collabs she's cooking up.) I want something pretty and simple with a nice inlaid border (by inlaid I mean kinda like your Dayglo Reflection cover, where it's set in and there's still some of the original pic around the edges.) Some kinda really classic text, and I love this shoot for it, ideally this picture:

tumblr_n78ucdeI3v1sag8mgo1_1280.jpg

What u think?

JV91Buy.png

I really really really hope you like this one because mi mind was in blank :lel:

I hope you use it since I'm not your first choice but i did it :lel:

JV91Buy.png

I really really really hope you like this one because mi mind was in blank :lel:

I hope you use it since I'm not your first choice but i did it :lel:

You pretty much did exactly what I wanted so slay a bit :slayty: I love it.