lagatabajolalluvia

Lana Del Rey Collector's Guide

Thanks to this lovely page I have a beautiful West Coast single CD coming to me and I can rest knowing its real, yay.

I was going to ask if this should be updated with the release of Ultraviolence as a single? Even though there doesn't appear to be physical copies of it, I think its important just to note that so new people in the future who use this as the bible for their collection (like me :holla: ) know to stay away from any unofficial fan-made stuff because there is SO much out there. This guide has helped me so much with sorting through what's real and fake and I'd love for it to be as complete and current as possible to help others..

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-1-Track-CD-Promo-Single-Sticker-/321521504564?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item4adc2cd134

Hey y'all, was just wondering the validity of this and, if its real, it should be added here.

Also, how do you guys know what is real and what's not? I'd love to know how to identify legit things so I don't constantly have to ask.

EDIT: Okay, even to my untrained eyes I think I can tell this is fake. I would still like to know the answer to my second question though. Is there like an official directory of released things?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-1-Track-CD-Promo-Single-Sticker-/321521504564?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item4adc2cd134

Hey y'all, was just wondering the validity of this and, if its real, it should be added here.

Also, how do you guys know what is real and what's not? I'd love to know how to identify legit things so I don't constantly have to ask.

EDIT: Okay, even to my untrained eyes I think I can tell this is fake. I would still like to know the answer to my second question though. Is there like an official directory of released things?

I'm not a Lana collectibles expert, but I've got a few promos by other artists, that I'm 100% sure are genuine, that look pretty much like this, particularly with the sticker combined with a shoddy looking disc and cover. Also, it's being sold by a reputable seller who would know what the real thing usually looks/feels like, and would probably have a good source for it. IOW, I'm not saying I'm sure it's genuine, just that you shouldn't write it off because it looks terrible.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Okay, so I have done a little more research and I've found a few things on Discogs that we should update this collection with (@):

Ultraviolence Album Teaser (Spain) omg please

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=5869244

Ultraviolence Single in PVC Sleeve (UK)

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=5950522

(so @@longtimeman you were right! :))

Young and Beautiful Promo Single (UK)

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=5327266

Yay for more stuff to go broke buying! My West Coast single came in the mail the other day and its so pretty.  :smile:

CD Standard Edition in Jewel Case (India)

A1412949294543691_3.jpgA1412949294543691_4.jpg

CD Deluxe Edition in Digipack (Taiwan)
A1412949294543691_5.jpgA1412949294543691_6.jpg
CD Deluxe Edition in Digipack (Hong Kong)
A1412949294543691_7.jpgA1412949294543691_8.jpg
CD Deluxe Edition in Digipack (Australia)
A1412949294543691_13.jpgA1412949294543691_14.jpg

OH MY LANA DEL REY!

Didn't the Kill kill EP get a limited release? I've heard of people owning copies through this forum.

Edit: yup, some promo CDs exist of kill kill.

Radio exile has some when they reviewed her show.

I doubt anyone will ever get one, but maybe patient rich hardcore collectors will benefit from this.

I really want to buy either the French singles box set or the paradise box set but I can only get one!!! Not sure wish ones better

Paradise boxset, for sure, it has a lot more and it's amazingly beautiful, the singles boxset isn't that great, tbh. 

Just my opinion. :smile:

This thread is really useful, I might be getting something soon and this helps, thank you. :kiss:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Paradise boxset, for sure, it has a lot more and it's amazingly beautiful, the singles boxset isn't that great, tbh. 

Just my opinion. :smile:This thread is really useful, I might be getting something soon and this helps, thank you. :kiss:

I actually just got a great deal on the paradise box set on eBay and I'm so happy about it!

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

I actually just got a great deal on the paradise box set on eBay and I'm so happy about it!

OMG, how much? They are rare now and really expensive, I'm dying for one :crying: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

OMG, how much? They are rare now and really expensive, I'm dying for one :crying:

90$ after shipping (: but I've been hunting and it was an English seller set an eBay notification for it

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven