Sign in to follow this  
Creyk

Possibility of Another Tour

She has other commitments right now, with festivals like Glastonbury coming up.

However, after she is done and maybe had some down time, she will go on a tour for sure.

I just hope she visits Australia, they love her there

Just next year?! I expected to begin this year.  :(

Lana herself said that we're getting a new tour for the album next year. Rob said it's going to be huge, and he confirmed that she's coming back to South America.

Really? I hope so!!!  :shock:

When did he said this?

Where did Lana say that because this morning on BBC she said she was doing a couple shows here and there for the rest of the year and then nothing was planned

She DMd Lana Del Rey Online.

Are there any Lana fans in California who don't happen to live in LA or San Francisco? I really think that Lana would have a stellar time down in San Diego (which always gets overshadowed by artists on tour.) I'm even thinking of starting a new topic if there are enough San Diegan Lana fans. Gosh I may come off pretentious, but we are America's Finest City; there are tons of dedicated music lovers and artists in my hometown, and there are even more flower fields to make flower crowns from & American flags waving in the air from all the military personnel stationed in San Diego.