Sign in to follow this  
Creyk

Possibility of Another Tour

UV is out everywhere on the 16th, and Lana has 2 upcoming shows on the 19th, and 21th too.

So, what do you expect? Because well, I don't see her revamping her whole setlist in a few days, they have to rehearse a lot for that, no? But at the same time, it would be a bit underwhelming to be listening to MDM and WY again when her new album just dropped 3 days ago. So...what do you think will happen?

By popstar rules she could drop everything except for VG, BTD SS and Ride, and perform all new songs.

But what will happen, what do you think?

well she's touring in Europe now and it would be weird if she sang the same setlist she already did 1 year and 2 months ago in these countries again. 

my concert is on June 20 in Berlin and I already saw her on April 17, 2013 in Düsseldorf. tbh Lana could sing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 15 times in a row and I would be extremely happy but still it would be kinda disappointing if she only added West Coast and Ultraviolence  :whatever:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

thats a good question. I hope she wouldnt perform new songs except those that have already come out because of the other people that have been to the shows. Maybe she will plan a ultraviolence tour soon

Do you guys think that Lana will come back and tour the US for Ultraviolence at the end of the year? I'm kind of scared that she'll skip Dallas (my city) if she does since she's going to Austin for ACL Festival, but what do you guys think about the possibility of another US tour?

Do you guys think that Lana will come back and tour the US for Ultraviolence at the end of the year? I'm kind of scared that she'll skip Dallas (my city) if she does since she's going to Austin for ACL Festival, but what do you guys think about the possibility of another US tour?

I would definitely love to see her again after how great she was in Grand Prairie, but I don't think she'll be back in Texas for a while, except for Austin City Limits. I'd say go to ACL since there will be plenty of other musicians there that are great as well. I just don't see a new tour happening soon, which really sucks for the places she played in prior to the Ultraviolence release.

I expect a revamped tour starting in August or September. She can't just NOT perform for her current album (which is currently doing very well).

I'm also thinking September, I could see her doing Music Midtown Festival in Atlanta on Sept 19-20 because why not lol

If she got it out of the way again we wouldn't have to hear "omg she only did 1 US tour wtf Lana"

BzhmW.png

When Lana was in Toronto, My friend and I were chatting with the band members briefly and had asked when they would come back around which is sometime fall-ish (October - November) :tea: makes sense if the Album came out and a UV tour would likely happen.

#Confirmed :hawt:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

I didnt get to see her in LA cause she played at the at the smallest venue ever and tickets sold out in 10 seconds. I saw her at coachella but id love to see her at a show she headlines. Anyone hear anything about an official ultraviolence tour?

Lana herself said that we're getting a new tour for the album next year. Rob said it's going to be huge, and he confirmed that she's coming back to South America.

Lana herself said that we're getting a new tour for the album next year. Rob said it's going to be huge, and he confirmed that she's coming back to South America.

Where did Lana say that because this morning on BBC she said she was doing a couple shows here and there for the rest of the year and then nothing was planned

BzhmW.png

The next one is gonna be a big one! I'm sure she can't say too much until the deal is done and tour contracts have been signed, but considering it was just announced she sold 182,000 copies her first week(!!!!) beating Sam Smith with 162,000 I say she would be foolish not too!! ($$$$$$$)