Sitar

LIZ Y2K

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Just listened to that Reload EP and,, was she actually gonna release this or are these just random songs she recorded for some other purpose because these are kinda ass omg...

I am under the impression that these were songs recorded back in like the early 10s before she got her footing

i don't now who was trying to fool with the 'reload' EP that was going around - it's literally just a compilation of the television tracks under her bb st. clair moniker that can be found on spotify/youtube...

i was wondering did the song "i just wanna" from her diplo & friends mix ever surface in full? genius had additional lyrics beyond the clip that was previewed at the time

https://genius.com/Liz-i-just-wanna-lyrics

On 11/5/2023 at 12:59 PM, sweetener said:

her music used to be SO good, what happened? she really shined on these hyper-r&b songs... 

U Over Them song of the century like WOW

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 7/28/2023 at 10:08 PM, lovemooch said:

wxOGzqN.jpg

0MquV0q.jpg

CUUtKzg.jpg

who wants these

omg stop edging us send :trisha:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 11/11/2023 at 9:03 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Isn’t this the clown who accused charli of ripping off her visuals and then IMMEDIATELY fell off the face of the earth lmfao :toofunny:

And now she’s just put a post on her Insta story coming out as a Zionist… 💀 Time to delete my streams and obtain it from other means… embarrassing 

j14CYJi.png

42 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

And now she’s just put a post on her Insta story coming out as a Zionist… 💀 Time to delete my streams and obtain it from other means… embarrassing 

oop I just saw… oh well, shit music, shit person & shit views. not even surprised

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

the way ive never seen her thread on the first page before and then as soon as i saw it i was like "oh i know its because of that stupid shit she said" :oic2:

rest in pieces zionist flop loser 

On 2/28/2024 at 9:43 AM, junho1015 said:

It was posted before, but i cannot find a working link. Does anyone have the cross my heart mixtape BUT with the full length tracks? And there was a WAV ponytail included… i lost it ㅠㅠ

That was my post, here you go

https://mega.nz/folder/tV1lUJ7I#1IWl4qyYmuOtfI_iqGytyA

There is also the SOPHIE version of High School Luv in there as well. Enjoy!

On 7/28/2023 at 9:08 PM, lovemooch said:

wxOGzqN.jpg

0MquV0q.jpg

CUUtKzg.jpg

who wants these

I know it's the hundredth time BUT I'm so thirsty, if nothing else than the Euphoria collection

On 3/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, MeantToBeIconic said:

That was my post, here you go

https://mega.nz/folder/tV1lUJ7I#1IWl4qyYmuOtfI_iqGytyA

There is also the SOPHIE version of High School Luv in there as well. Enjoy!

I know it's the hundredth time BUT I'm so thirsty, if nothing else than the Euphoria collection

Thank youuuu

Also omfg I hate her ass so so much but I'm dying for LIZ psychical CDs... Im debating on getting one bc I desperately wanna collect her music but at the same time I'd rather boycott. If only I could get it for free frfr

On 3/11/2024 at 7:55 AM, KeybladeMeister said:

Wbk shes a zionist since 2020.