Sitar

LIZ Y2K

The way Newjeans’ producers fully jacked her style on their new mini album bsdjfj. I really wish she went further with that sound, she was really onto something with Queen of Me. Planet Y2K had some cute moments though but there was so much more potential. Her career is kinda laughable at the moment, no wonder she’s bitter at Charli’s success. Posting AI generated images on twitter to an audience of 12 like it’s Bad for her… I hope the Barbie cartoon ghostsinging pays well.

qfrWuBl.png

On 8/27/2022 at 1:37 PM, glitch diva said:

I've tried to "unmix" the songs of Cross Your Heart, and I'm satisfied with the result. I did a whole new version of Promise - using that guy's version, fixed High School Luv BPM to match with the mixtape version, and did some EQ on the tracks to make it sound cleaner. If anyone wants it, let me know!

Is anyone still holding on to this by chance? 

On 7/29/2023 at 4:08 AM, lovemooch said:

wxOGzqN.jpg

0MquV0q.jpg

CUUtKzg.jpg

who wants these

BITCH YES

On 8/6/2023 at 11:42 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

Ladies is someone in here capable of separate properly the Cross Your Heart mixtape? I have one big lossless file that was shared ages ago but my lazy ass can’t figure it out how to split the songs

I have a link and the digital booklet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PsHq14IN-cxcOKgD6lDlrFlNiEeZ-SCX

Its all MP3 320 btw

3 hours ago, softscars said:

BITCH YES

I have a link and the digital booklet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PsHq14IN-cxcOKgD6lDlrFlNiEeZ-SCX

Its all MP3 320 btw

thnk u so much sis! An angel in here already splitted the file for me but this is still good for the community 

15 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

thnk u so much sis! An angel in here already splitted the file for me but this is still good for the community 

Alr. The digital booklet was a bitch to find too. Pretty sure that was free for a while before she deleted the link

On 8/7/2023 at 2:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

The way Newjeans’ producers fully jacked her style on their new mini album bsdjfj. I really wish she went further with that sound, she was really onto something with Queen of Me. Planet Y2K had some cute moments though but there was so much more potential. Her career is kinda laughable at the moment, no wonder she’s bitter at Charli’s success. Posting AI generated images on twitter to an audience of 12 like it’s Bad for her… I hope the Barbie cartoon ghostsinging pays well.

I completely agree, she should've went more into the hyper-R&B pop sound she was doing before WIRTW and also what she briefly returned to with Queen of Me. Her voice definitely shines the most on those songs and most of her regular pop songs are just... subpar to really shit. She definitely peaked with Cross Your Heart in my eyes

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Thinking about how we could've gotten Lottery feat. Nadia Oh like it really would've been the conservative serve of the century... But instead we got that terrible Aja feature :/

WHAAAAAAAT

This was a thing???

Forget the Blue Lives Matter stuff, this is cancel worthy right here

1 hour ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

WHAAAAAAAT

This was a thing???

Forget the Blue Lives Matter stuff, this is cancel worthy right here

I remember she said in her popheads AMA that she made the song for her and Nadia and Nadia loved it but her pregnancy got in the way of it happening or something. A loss for the culture.

qfrWuBl.png

On 8/17/2023 at 5:33 AM, sweetener said:

i still can't believe we never got the full versions for some of those Cross Your Heart tracks... 

*ahem*

Digging through high school hard drives has its perks apparently

Most are their OG full versions, a few that were already full in the mixtape were just cut off, but the rest of these should be full. Holy Water bridge/final chorus is MQ, but is there regardless, with two extras :hooker:

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I remember she said in her popheads AMA that she made the song for her and Nadia and Nadia loved it but her pregnancy got in the way of it happening or something. A loss for the culture.

I already want Nadia to make a comeback and this would have SLAYED 

56 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

*ahem*

Digging through high school hard drives has its perks apparently

Most are their OG full versions, a few that were already full in the mixtape were just cut off, but the rest of these should be full. Holy Water bridge/final chorus is MQ, but is there regardless, with two extras :hooker:

A legend :worship: