The Lucky Ones

Kesha

IIRC there is a whole demo cd with several tracks on it that is in the hands of very few people. It includes songs like American Fool and other unleaked tracks.

Oh my god.........is there any chance I could DM you for more details? I don't wanna bother you but I'm insanely curious, American Fool is like our  "Roses"  :defeated:  

I don't ever recall hearing about a sampler, the song was on MySpace

American Fool was on MySpace????  :hdu: Do you know of any other old songs on it? 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Oh my god.........is there any chance I could DM you for more details? I don't wanna bother you but I'm insanely curious, American Fool is like our "Roses" :defeated:

American Fool was on MySpace???? :hdu: Do you know of any other old songs on it?

Well I don't know much about it but I can tell you what they told me about it, hang on

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Oh my god.........is there any chance I could DM you for more details? I don't wanna bother you but I'm insanely curious, American Fool is like our  "Roses"  :defeated:  

American Fool was on MySpace????  :hdu: Do you know of any other old songs on it? 

We have pretty much all the MySpace tracks. I really thought AF leaked like years ago 

BzhmW.png

We have pretty much all the MySpace tracks. I really thought AF leaked like years ago 

"Pretty much" =/= all  :creep: Do you know of any other titles? Sorry again, inquiring minds wanna know  :ohno:

In like 2011 people said it was being traded around but considering nothing about it came out, & these people were "trading" it on YouTube... :deadbanana: I seriously doubt anyone had it.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

im seeing kesha in a week and someone told me she has like a no recording policy at her shows. can someone tell me if thats true??

It's true, I went to go see her yesterday, and I was recording with my MacBook Air and she saw and threw her microphone at my vagina! It hit like right on my clit or something because I queefed and it echoed :facepalm:  Embarrassing! So after that I tried leaving but she turned me around and started slapping my cooter so hard, it really made me bawl. I went home and got an email the next day from her calling me fat and ugly, I think i'll file a restraining order against her mom tomorrow.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It's true, I went to go see her yesterday, and I was recording with my MacBook Air and she saw and threw her microphone at my vagina! I was so shook so I went backstage and she really tried to bite my pussy lips! So after that I tried leaving but she turned me around and started slapping my vag so hard, it really made me bawl. I went home and got an email the next day from her calling me fat and ugly, I think i'll file a restraining order against her mom tomorrow.

I CAN'T BREATHE H DUFDGFF

It's true, I went to go see her yesterday, and I was recording with my MacBook Air and she saw and threw her microphone at my vagina! It hit like right on my clit or something because I queefed and it echoed :facepalm:  Embarrassing! So after that I tried leaving but she turned me around and started slapping my cooter so hard, it really made me bawl. I went home and got an email the next day from her calling me fat and ugly, I think i'll file a restraining order against her mom tomorrow.

Omg! looks like Demi's got some competition! 

It's true, I went to go see her yesterday, and I was recording with my MacBook Air and she saw and threw her microphone at my vagina! It hit like right on my clit or something because I queefed and it echoed :facepalm: Embarrassing! So after that I tried leaving but she turned me around and started slapping my cooter so hard, it really made me bawl. I went home and got an email the next day from her calling me fat and ugly, I think i'll file a restraining order against her mom tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you accidentally walked into the Future Now Tour instead of the Kesha show

MkWI4Ns.png

you literally always say that??? proof??

What proof do you need beyond it sounding like the original with the volume of the BGV increased?

The Tik Tok demo sounds very different from the finished product and no one has it, believe that

BzhmW.png