The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I thought she's lost already? I'm seeing tons of reports saying so.. If not though I hope things turn around for her. Multiple ppl are saying the judge was super insensitive and stupid, saying things like "Dr Luke made Kesha famous" as a way of siding with him

RVhKIwP.gif

I thought she's lost already? I'm seeing tons of reports saying so.. If not though I hope things turn around for her. Multiple ppl are saying the judge was super insensitive and stupid, saying things like "Dr Luke made Kesha famous" as a way of siding with him

she's been denied the injuction but the verdict of the trial is still yet to happen; court has been adjourned for the day.

and yeah, the judge was a fucking cunt. he blamed Kesha, said there wasn't any evidence to support her claims and referred to the protesters as a form of slavery or something

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

fucking despicable. She has to make 6 (SIX) more records with her rapist, but she cannot work with him so she won't release anything, YET the judge still says releasing Kesha from contract would irreparably harm them? WHAT? So is not releasing anything, I swear to fucking god the decision to not grant an injunction is just mindblowing

BzhmW.png

:smh:I don't know that much about the situation with Kesha. I just know what I read from the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3454839/Kesha-tears-judge-ruled-not-let-Sony-contract.html

It sounds like a nightmare. Why did it take her so many years to report this man? To think the judge was a woman... :smh:

This is why so many artists are releasing their music themselves through Pledge Music. I can only wish one day Lana will do this as I know she can express herself entirely like she wants to.

I hope Kesha can appeal. They say there wasn't enough evidence of rape and blackmail but there has to be a way for Sony to release her or for her lawyer to appeal.

fucking despicable. She has to make 6 (SIX) more records with her rapist, but she cannot work with him so she won't release anything, YET the judge still says releasing Kesha from contract would irreparably harm them? WHAT? So is not releasing anything, I swear to fucking god.

The only thing she can do is perhaps change her stage name and from there realse music. She can't release anything with Ke$ha or Kesha. Reminds me what The Jackson 5 went through. They had to changed their names to just The Jacksons when they left Motown. Fucking record companies :biblio:  :smh:

she needs to give the fans closest to her all the recordings she's done since 2013 and tell them to leak them, but only after her laptop gets 'stolen' so she can't be held liable  :creep:

BzhmW.png

is there anything that can be done? there's a HUGE uproar on social media about the verdict and tons of big celebrities are speaking out.. lady gaga, ariana, lorde, kelly clarkson, iggy, halsey and lily allen to name just a few.. not to mention tons of press coverage which is favouring Kesha. his reputation is well and truly ruined. could this have any impact?

RVhKIwP.gif

I had a bad day and I'm trying to avoid this but I can't. This is too fucking sad. I literally follow her since day 1, and this is heartbreaking.

How would Ke$ha and Dr.Luke even be able to create anything after all of this? Like Ke$ha would probably just breakdown and cry the whole time she was in the room.. It'd be absolute torture for her.

is there anything that can be done? there's a HUGE uproar on social media about the verdict and tons of big celebrities are speaking out.. lady gaga, ariana, lorde, kelly clarkson, iggy, halsey and lily allen to name just a few.. not to mention tons of press coverage which is favouring Kesha. his reputation is well and truly ruined. could this have any impact?

Yes, his career is over regardless of how the suit's final verdict turns out.