The Lucky Ones

Kesha

How would Ke$ha and Dr.Luke even be able to create anything after all of this? Like Ke$ha would probably just breakdown and cry the whole time she was in the room.. It'd be absolute torture for her.

Yes, his career is over regardless of how the suit's final verdict turns out.

They're only doing it to ensure that Kesha's career is over, unless she cedes to the will of Puke. It's a disgusting move.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So I remain confused about all this. My understanding is that the judge has not allowed her to break with Sony, because Sony has given her the option to record with another producer and she doesn't have to interact with DL. If DL is blocking that, I would expect Sony to come down hard on DL any way they could. I also find DL's claim of 60 million invested in Kesha's career (usatoday's story) highly preposterous, and that kind of a claim, unlike Kesha's rape/abuse allegations, should be something that can be meticulously verified. That level of investment seems more like a career income for a pop star, which is why I find it preposterous. I'm sad that the music industry is so pro-money and anti-art that it would have contracts and/or laws that allow situations like this to arise.

I don't understand.

When did she filed a complaint against Dr. Luke?

Over a year ago

The topic is still murky for me. She's allowed to release anything she wants to from Sony atm, but bc it's not with Luke the label doesn't have to (won't) promote it

BzhmW.png

But...that is Katy

What made you think it wasn't her?

quite a few reliable people were saying that it was a Katy but not Perry. people thought the backing vox in Boy Like You was Ashley Tisdale, but that's obviously not her so i assumed this was the same

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So would kesha be able to work with someone else at sony?

Hypothetically, I think so, but I am not sure she would want to stay with a label that fought her tooth and nail on her claims.

party.gif?w=1100