The Lucky Ones

Kesha

animal is good but cannibal will definitely be one of my favourite releases from her...warrior had sooooooo much potential and it sucks that there's only a few good tracks on it (C'mon, Thinking of You, Supernatural, Wonderland, Gold Trans Am) because of the knobjockey that is Dr Puke...the outtakes for the album are superior to the album as a whole

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay but not y'all paying dust to Out Alive & Past Lives, the definitive bop + ballad of the album, respectively.

Out Alive is so Britney but it's so good. I got told it was generic trash when it first came out so I'm glad people have come to their senses 2 years later

BzhmW.png

Out Alive is so Britney but it's so good. I got told it was generic trash when it first came out so I'm glad people have come to their senses 2 years later

LITERALLY when I first listened to it I was like "this is a trashy shitty ripoff of a good Britney song" but then I was like... ok but it's amazing so????

14417469274.gif

In my mind Warrior is her best album because it includes Past Lives, Only Wanna Dance With You, Supernatural, C'mon...But I guess Cannibal is the most overall quality release

I've never listened to warrior before, just heard a few songs on youtube. Literal trash, I couldn't even sit through the full 3 mins. The harmonies were so forced and the lyrics so basic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Warrior is good but Kesha could've done better

Thinking of You and C'mon are pop bops :oprah:

All That Matters is shit

Out Alive has great lyrics tbh I was impressed they were used for such a dance track

#NotUntil2016 #IfSheWinsTheCourtCase

This makes me so sad. The whole thing is fucking stupid. I hate Dr. Luke so much. The whole contract should be torn apart and ripped into pieces. Ugh, fucking hell. I don't get how he still wants her on his team when she obviously hates her and does nothing to resist him. Can't he use his energy on someone else? Ugh.. Take Demi Lovato, lmaoooo

lABVyGE.png

This makes me so sad. The whole thing is fucking stupid. I hate Dr. Luke so much. The whole contract should be torn apart and ripped into pieces. Ugh, fucking hell. I don't get how he still wants her on his team when she obviously hates her and does nothing to resist him. Can't he use his energy on someone else? Ugh.. Take Demi Lovato, lmaoooo

I think the only reason he wants to keep her is so he can stop her releasing music, as a way of "revenge" as such. If she loses the court case, he could sue her for libel + also prevent her releasing ANYTHING ever again.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think the only reason he wants to keep her is so he can stop her releasing music, as a way of "revenge" as such. If she loses the court case, he could sue her for libel + also prevent her releasing ANYTHING ever again.

HE'S A MANWHORE UGH

ugh he FJVDOZFK he makes me so mad

lABVyGE.png