The Lucky Ones

Kesha

So after finally realizing the mistakes i've been making in the universe by not having ALL the unreleased Lana songs, I discovered the new master post site on tumblr thanks to a member on the boards, can't remember their name, .... :madge:

I have now discovered there are way more Kesha songs that i've been missing out on....I am ashamed :sadcore:

is there a master post somewhere out there for Kesha? I have been hearing there are a TON of songs

So after finally realizing the mistakes i've been making in the universe by not having ALL the unreleased Lana songs, I discovered the new master post site on tumblr thanks to a member on the boards, can't remember their name, .... :madge:

I have now discovered there are way more Kesha songs that i've been missing out on....I am ashamed :sadcore:

is there a master post somewhere out there for Kesha? I have been hearing there are a TON of songs

Not that I know of and yeah there's like 150 hah

BzhmW.png

Started listening to her unreleased stuff again last week. I pretty much forgot about her

While you were sleeping, baby it's you, feels Like Rain etc :flutter:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I finished reorganizing my whole Ke$ha library some days ago to keep it perfect for the moment I format my HD. I downloaded a lot of folders and torrent files so I could compare some qualities and keep the best ones.

I can see why people don't really upload Ke$ha's unreleased music… It's too much. But there is a torrent (I'll try to find it and if I do I'll edit this post) that contains pretty much all of her unreleased songs, demos and also interesting stuff like pictures in high quality, album covers and such, and most of it is high quality. Obviously all of the songs won't be the best quality available because that demands a lot of research but it's still worth it.

Edit: The torrent's here. :)

can see why people don't really upload Ke$ha's unreleased music… It's too much. But there is a torrent (I'll try to find it and if I do I'll edit this post) that contains pretty much all of her unreleased songs, demos and also interesting stuff like pictures in high quality, album covers and such, and most of it is high quality. Obviously all of the songs won't be the best quality available because that demands a lot of research but it's still worth it.

Edit: The torrent's here. :)

It's outdated as fuck tho. 20-40 songs have probably leaked since then.

lABVyGE.png

It's outdated as fuck tho. 20-40 songs have probably leaked since then.

It's true that it's a torrent from 2011, but it's still easier to download that and look for the rest since it contains a lot of songs instead of downloading a folder here and there. And I'm sure not that many leaked since 2011, the year with most Ke$ha leaks was 2010. Looking at my unreleased, this is what I can see that leaked since that times:

1. "Apathys of Suspect"
  2. "Bullet With Your Name on It"
  3. "Dancing With the Devil"
  4. "Dirty Liar"
  5. "Downtown"
  6. "First Love"
  7. "Hollywood"
  8. "I Taste Like a Cherry"
  9. "Innocence and Pills"
  10. "The Last Boyfriend"
  11. "Meet Me in Space"
  12. "Pretty Lady" (Both the demo and the final version)
  13. "Suicide"
  14. "Things Work Out My Way"
  15. "U Better Know"
  16. "Vampire"
  17. "Way With Words"
  18. "What the Hell Is Wrong With Me?"
  19. "Woohoo"
  20. "7 AM" (The final version)

This folder contains some of those for the ones interested. I hope my eyes didn't skip any song (and I suppose some of the ones I listed are on that torrent already) and I hope it helps!

whhaaaaaat :O

This folder contains some of those for the ones interested. I hope my eyes didn't skip any song (and I suppose some of the ones I listed are on that torrent already) and I hope it helps!

download that folder BCK uploaded and you'll see

14417469274.gif