The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I don't really see why she'd play it live if she didn't plan on it getting out somehow.. 

Well, it happens all the time (even with someone like Charli) - an artist will perform a song live, and later act like they never even knew it existed. :( That's why the studio version of "The Killing Moon" is sitting collecting dust on an IAMSOUND Record executive's hardrive. 

Well, it happens all the time (even with someone like Charli) - an artist will perform a song live, and later act like they never even knew it existed. :( That's why the studio version of "The Killing Moon" is sitting collecting dust on an IAMSOUND Record executive's hardrive. 

I mean The Killing Moon is a cover, I'd rather have an artists release original material on a debut

BzhmW.png

I mean The Killing Moon is a cover, I'd rather have an artists release original material on a debut

Fine, let's talk about "Mess" and "Jungle" instead. :hooker:

Today I've downloaded so much SoundCloud shit like stems from the album and instrumentals that I didn't know that had leaked. Everything is such a big mess, I miss the times when we knew easily that things have leaked. There are "traders" everywhere, they even create SoundCloud pages like "Trading List!," that's sad. :facepalm:

Today I've downloaded so much SoundCloud shit like stems from the album and instrumentals that I didn't know that had leaked. Everything is such a big mess, I miss the times when we knew easily that things have leaked. There are "traders" everywhere, they even create SoundCloud pages like "Trading List!," that's sad. :facepalm:

I saw, like that shit on soundcloud got TACKY. There's really no songs left in circulation, mostly stems which who really cares about?

I was bothered that all the instrumentals for Animal/Cannibal had leaked months ago and no one really talked about it. They're still being passed off as unleaked

BzhmW.png

I saw, like that shit on soundcloud got TACKY. There's really no songs left in circulation, mostly stems which who really cares about?

I was bothered that all the instrumentals for Animal/Cannibal had leaked months ago and no one really talked about it. They're still being passed off as unleaked

Yeah, I know... people trade instrumentals from Animal like they haven't leaked yet, it's so stupid. Most of these traders seem, at least to me, to be 13-year-old kids that have no idea of how ridiculous it is.

The only instrumentals that I suppose that have not leaked are "VIP," "Grow a Pear" and "C U Next Tuesday" (which I believe might not leak anytime soon because no one has it, to my knowledge).

Yeah, the one on Animal. :P

Nope, there's a real demo to it that leaked prior to the Animal release! :P The difference on the version from Cannibal is that it's explicit. The demo has a different instrumental (I mean it's less produced).

Nope, there's a real demo to it that leaked prior to the Animal release! :P The difference on the version from Cannibal is that it's explicit. The demo has a different instrumental (I mean it's less produced).

What? :crossed: 

I mean I had a "demo" that was out before Animal, but it sounds just like the album version??.... 

Can you send me the demo please? :ohno: 

14417469274.gif

What? :crossed:

I mean I had a "demo" that was out before Animal, but it sounds just like the album version??.... 

Can you send me the demo please? :ohno:

Yeah, I'll upload it and PM you in a minute!

Can you guys send me the Crazy Kids instrumental please? :)

And stems really leaked? I mean, there are like 13123 posts on SoundCloud with 'stem preview' 'stem mix' 'stem that' and such that bullshit that I don't even know when they're really leaked :facepalm:

Which stems leaked?

CRAZY KIDS PREVIEW

http://www.keek.com/!JkFmcab

I don't know what to think... :P