The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Um.

"Lacy curtains on my window flutter in the wind/When the room gets icy cold, I know you're coming in/My heart pounds anticipating loving you again/When I feel your snow white fingers touching on my skin."

That's basically the part that is missing, the song is very short.

Um.

"Lacy curtains on my window flutter in the wind/When the room gets icy cold, I know you're coming in/My heart pounds anticipating loving you again/When I feel your snow white fingers touching on my skin."

That's basically the part that is missing, the song is very short.

Still want :crying:

Also if someone could hook me up with the Woohoo leak that'd be great.

Still want :crying:

Also if someone could hook me up with the Woohoo leak that'd be great.

The Yahoo server rejected the cover of Killing Moon, so I'll send you both on ge.tt

BzhmW.png

OK, so now that "Vampire" leaked, we won't be getting any song anytime soon (unfortunately). There are people with "Till the World Ends" but it's not spread whatsoever.

"Vampire" is from 2007 and the writers are unknown (I'm posting this because I saw someone posting it was an outtake from Warrior on Facebook  :toofunny:).

Instrumentals from Warrior will leak too but well, they're not new songs. :(

OK, so now that "Vampire" leaked, we won't be getting any song anytime soon (unfortunately). There are people with "Till the World Ends" but it's not spread whatsoever.

"Vampire" is from 2007 and the writers are unknown (I'm posting this because I saw someone posting it was an outtake from Warrior on Facebook  :toofunny:).

Tell me everything you know  :smokes2:

I found a Unreleased Collection on iTunes tho

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sweetersongs-1st-edition/id406118062

they are slightly more HQ, this has been out for awhile

BzhmW.png

So it's ok to assume it's an outtake from Animal? I'm organizing my collection in Eras

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

So it's ok to assume it's an outtake from Animal? I'm organizing my collection in Eras

Personally I would not consider any of the very old songs (2007 and behind) as Animal outtakes. We have most of stuff from Animal recording sessions and some of the outtakes include "Chain Reaction," "Disgusting," etc.

She wasn't even signed in 2007 as far as I know so they're just unreleased songs. :)

Personally I would not consider any of the very old songs (2007 and behind) as Animal outtakes. We have most of stuff from Animal recording sessions and some of the outtakes include "Chain Reaction," "Disgusting," etc.

She wasn't even signed in 2007 as far as I know so they're just unreleased songs. :)

Oh, I assume it because in a wikia it said that Animal took her 7 years to be done and she wrote 200 songs for it. I assume it to be fake but it was an easy way to order them.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Oh, I assume it because in a wikia it said that Animal took her 7 years to be done and she wrote 200 songs for it. I assume it to be fake but it was an easy way to order them.

What they mean is that she did record a lot of songs for it and stuff, but it's not that these songs are taken from the album recording sessions in fact, so they'd be considered outtakes. She picked songs she had done in the past and included on the album, though ("Backstabber"/"Dinosaur").