The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Eh, "What the Hell (Is Wrong With Me)" leaked.

Excited for her album with The Flaming Lips, I'd die if "You Control My Heart" was there. :defeated:

Can you send me this please? :ohno:

I want alllllll the songs they did together on the album. I was initially pissed that more of their work together didn't make Warrior but this is worlds better. 

14417469274.gif

Can someone email me What The Hell?

I can't rip it off tumblr or use zippy share or my college would kill me

Done.

Can you send me this please? :ohno:

I want alllllll the songs they did together on the album. I was initially pissed that more of their work together didn't make Warrior but this is worlds better. 

Done.

P.S.: It's NOT an outtake from Warrior.

Aside from leaks, so excited for Lip$ha. I've been a fan of The Flaming Lips even longer than K$ herself.

Although advance warning, the album will probably not be a bunch of Past Lives and more like this:

Is Cherry Pop real?

No. It's a fan-made title some people came up with when "I Taste Like a Cherry" was not leaked yet.

Aside from leaks, so excited for Lip$ha. I've been a fan of The Flaming Lips even longer than K$ herself.

Although advance warning, the album will probably not be a bunch of Past Lives and more like this:

I pray "You Control My Heart" final is there. I really do.

No. It's a fan-made title some people came up with when "I Taste Like a Cherry" was not leaked yet.

I pray "You Control My Heart" final is there. I really do.

Are you sure? I have the finalized version of Taste Like a Cherry and it's much higher quality than the leak

BzhmW.png

Are you sure? I have the finalized version of Taste Like a Cherry and it's much higher quality than the leak

I'm sure, I have the original file too. Some people listened to snippets before the song leaked and they just came up with the name until the song leaked and the real title got known.

omg, when did this surface? ??  ? can you send it to me please? :defeated: it's so good

Really? :ohno: Can you send it to me pleassseeeeeeeee?? ? ? 

I'm sure, I have the original file too. Some people listened to snippets before the song leaked and they just came up with the name until the song leaked and the real title got known.

Or you? One of you please send it to me. :defeated: or maybe both just incase one file is better than the other

Perfectly okay with this.  :bliss:

same 

14417469274.gif

omg, when did this surface? ??  ? can you send it to me please? :defeated: it's so good

It was on a Flaming Lips album. How they first came to collaborate.

I will send it if you send me What the Hell.

It was on a Flaming Lips album. How they first came to collaborate.

I will send it if you send me What the Hell.

I JUST found that out, shit I'm slow. 

wow sourpu$$ much u coulda asked nicely. what's the quality of yours ? i'll send you what the hell, just a minute

14417469274.gif

I JUST found that out, shit I'm slow. 

wow sourpu$$ much u coulda asked nicely. what's the quality of yours ? i'll send you what the hell, just a minute

250 which seems like a stupid number but I've had it since the Flaming Lips album leaked. Only take it if you're not gonna spit and search for something else because my internet is fragile.