The Lucky Ones

Kesha

In The Air Tonight 2.0 tbh

I'm surprised Phil Collins didn't sue her

Lol I haven't heard it but I wouldn't be surprised. The song is so basic. 

All of the shit talk, yeah, all the chatter, cuts like a knife, yeah, kills like a dagger.  :crying:

AHWOAAAAAHHHHHHH *screams*

no but really the lyrics to that song are so bad :/ 

14417469274.gif

It's probably my favorite songs on the album and I think the lyrics to it are perfect, how could you?  :deadbanana:

I mean it's not so much lyrically and melodically but the instrumental is almost a complete rip off

BzhmW.png

It's probably my favorite songs on the album and I think the lyrics to it are perfect, how could you?  :deadbanana:

This is bad news because you're cool & it just sucks because I never share opinions with people I like.  :(

I mean it's not so much lyrically and melodically but the instrumental is almost a complete rip off

I don't care for the backing track anyway, it's kind of boring. It seems like it wouldn't be that original though. Didn't she say she just got home one day and wrote that one by herself on the piano? Maybe she was listening to Phil that day.  :usrs:

14417469274.gif

This is bad news because you're cool & it just sucks because I never share opinions with people I like. :(

I don't care for the backing track anyway, it's kind of boring. It seems like it wouldn't be that original though. Didn't she say she just got home one day and wrote that one by herself on the piano? Maybe she was listening to Phil that day. :usrs:

The drum drop is sort of ~iconic~

BzhmW.png

I haven't listened to Warrior in literal weeks :awkney:

As for the Born This Way comparison, the only thing that could possibly justify that is the pattern corresponding between hers and Gaga's releases. Generic first album, a more impressive and singular EP, a more musically inclined second album. But who is making the comparison in the first place?

But who is making the comparison in the first place?

Troubled Gaga fans. 

I just don't understand why it is so bad that this generation's popstars take care of their fans. In terms of empowerment and fighting for equality, tolerance and acceptance, there can never be enough people. And it's beyond retarded to claim anyone doing so is copying somebody else. It's just ridiculous. 

I haven't listened to Warrior in literal weeks :awkney:

Exactly. It has no longevity whatsoever. Animal, on the other hand, is a much more listenable album. It may not be as musically inclined as Warrior, but it's much more memorable and fun in general. It doesn't take itself too seriously. I feel like Warrior kinda tries a bit too hard. 

Anyway, can someone PLEASE send me the demo for Starving? All I get when I search it is the final version. :/ 

14417469274.gif

Exactly. It has no longevity whatsoever. Animal, on the other hand, is a much more listenable album. It may not be as musically inclined as Warrior, but it's much more memorable and fun in general. It doesn't take itself too seriously. I feel like Warrior kinda tries a bit too hard. 

Anyway, can someone PLEASE send me the demo for Starving? All I get when I search it is the final version. :/ 

Fulfilled!

Not really what I was saying but okay :wtfney:

Years after its release, Animal is just one giant cringe.

Warrior. What an amazing album. I'm listening to so many artists, many of them seen as the most influential and important names in music history, but the Warrior album has to be one of my favorite albums of all time. 

Why do you love it so much? I have seen so many people praise it and say it's better than Animal, but I am just not with it. Animal is more fun and memorable to me, and while I could go into greater detail about why I love it so much, I'm more interested right now to read why Warrior is so great to you! You should do what a few of us did a few pages back and give each song a rating and small description of what you think of it? :) It'd be really fun to read! Animal is honestly one of my favorite albums of all time, so it'd be cool to see the opposite side of a fellow fan's thoughts.

14417469274.gif

Why do you love it so much? I have seen so many people praise it and say it's better than Animal, but I am just not with it. Animal is more fun and memorable to me, and while I could go into greater detail about why I love it so much, I'm more interested right now to read why Warrior is so great to you! You should do what a few of us did a few pages back and give each song a rating and small description of what you think of it? :) It'd be really fun to read! Animal is honestly one of my favorite albums of all time, so it'd be cool to see the opposite side of a fellow fan's thoughts.

I don't have the time right now to do a track-by-track review, but there is one thing I can say: this album just sounds and feels very heartfelt. I don't know but it's very... warm in a way, you know? 

I don't have the time right now to do a track-by-track review, but there is one thing I can say: this album just sounds and feels very heartfelt. I don't know but it's very... warm in a way, you know? 

I know what you mean! I don't feel that though, heh.

14417469274.gif

I can feel the album really was done for the fans because I can relate to so many tracks. Each song is special in a way to me and they tell me something different, it's really hard for me to relate to songs, so this is one of the reasons why I love Warrior (and Ke$ha) so much.

She can write songs that not only I enjoy a lot, but also can relate.

I love your bumpy  :defeated:.

Oh, lol. I wasn't even meaning to bump the thread. I was just thinking about how upsetting it is that everyone loves Warrior so much more than Animal, so I used that emote. 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

14417469274.gif

If you've listened to one song on Animal, you've listened to them all :clapback:

I listened to the song Animal on the Animal album, does that mean I've listened to an entire album consisting of just one song? :brows:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City