The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Interesting! I think that it fits Ke$ha better than it would anyone else though...except for maybe fun. Nate performed some of it here, and it really sounds good! :P

Oh right, I forgot Fun cowrote that with her. No wonder I hate it so much. :uh:

I would be! I do like the bridge on the album version, for sure, but I miss the additional lyrics around the line "hard-core" making out. :/

I think it's a C R I M E that RCA didn't release the songs she did with Calvin Harris, or with Sia. Those songs were all sounding so incredible, and when I listen to something like "Dirty Love," which did somehow make the record, I am flabbergasted.

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mew65k42791r5umu6o1.mp3 :)

I hate how artists always make a lot of songs for an album and let the ones that don't make the final cut just sit there. I want B-Sides!! Another album! A fucking double album! Ugh. What a waste. Who decides which songs do and don't make the final?

14417469274.gif

Yeah, but wouldn't she have made that more clear?

"HAD" and "FORCED" are an odd choice of words.

Though she could be saying that to get the heat of her, I suppose. :\

Edit: Aaaand the had/forced tweet is gone. :defeated:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Yeah, but wouldn't she have made that more clear?

"HAD" and "FORCED" are an odd choice of words.

Though she could be saying that to get the heat of her, I suppose. :\

Edit: Aaaand the had/forced tweet is gone. :defeated:

Oh I was interpreting it that she sang it recently...but just singing it in general, yeah that's probably a label thing.

What happened about the song?

It basically vanished off the radio because no one wanted to play it due to the title + the shooting.

It basically vanished off the radio because no one wanted to play it due to the title + the shooting.

In some ways I think oh god that's over the top, but if I were the parent of one of the children I'd hate to hear it. I guess it's the respectful thing to do.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Just got Warrior and Deconstructed in the mail. :oprah:

People shouldn't even be upset with her.

Her song had nothing to do with the controlled incident and was falling off the charts anyways.

Mhm, people were appearently bashing her on twitter for it, wich is not fair. It's not like she's psychic or anything. However, I do see how the song is kinda inappropriate to play for the time being.

last.fm  

After such a tragic event I was feeling a lot of emotion and sadness when I said I was forced to sing some of the lyrics to Die Young. Forced is not the right word. I did have some concerns about the phrase "die young" in the chorus when we were writing the lyrics especially because so many of my fans are young and that's one reason why I wrote so many versions of this song. But the point of the song is the importance of living every day to the fullest and staying young at heart, and these are things I truly believe.

last.fm  

I have all the Animal instrumentals, they leaked. Along with all but like 2 Cannibal ones.

I'll post them with the demos.

T-minus 8 days until I'm home from college

hey so where is that huge folder with all the ke$ha stuff :creep:

14417469274.gif

hey so where is that huge folder with all the ke$ha stuff :creep:

Thanks for reminding me because I honestly didn't remember.

I said I was going to upload album demos right?

BzhmW.png