The Lucky Ones

Kesha

After one listen, I'm disappointed overall with Warrior. I hope it grows on me. Some really great songs, hopefully the others will be growers. I am really not here for the annoying chorus to All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) though. :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

So what's your favorites from the album? :creep:

Past Lives is the best track, no competition. Other than that, I love C'mon, Supernatural, Only Wanna Dance With You. There are other good ones but they aren't memorable at all. Maybe they'll grow on me though. Warrior was good, but the chorus was lacking. Thinking of You was also good but it'll have to grow. I think Wherever You Are was also good. I can see myself growing to appreciate that one more.

Edit: I'm actually listening to Wherever You Are again right now, and it's great. Added to the other three songs I initially named. Wonderful song.

14417469274.gif

I thoroughly dislike or don't care for Warrior, Crazy Kids, All That Matters, Love Into the Light, Last Goodbye, and Out Alive. I really like all the rest, but I'm unresolved on a favorite. Possibly "Only Wanna Dance With You" or "Thinking of You".

I hated Out Alive on my first listen of it.. but now I like it a lot. Not because it's good, it really isn't, but it's so catchy. The lyrics aren't bad and the beat is really addictive. It's such a Britney song.

SITAR, OPEN YOUR HEART TO IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. :legend:

It's such a good nakeddancingsong.

14417469274.gif

Don't think you have to wait for too long, some of the pre-orders were shipped out today.

Thankgod. I'm really hoping that this album is Mastered for iTunes. That's the only reason why I bought the iTunes copy of Born to Die.

para.png

What does it mean that it's "mastered for iTunes"?

There's a Mastered for iTunes section in the iTunes store. Whereby the sound engineer masters the song specifically for iTunes 256kbps AAC format using tools givin out by Apple. PLUS the song is compressed like this:

WAV - AAC

Whereas iTunes usually compresses like this:

WAV - CD - AAC

para.png

No one likes Crazy Kids? smh @ u

Oh my god it's so bad.

I hated Out Alive on my first listen of it.. but now I like it a lot. Not because it's good, it really isn't, but it's so catchy. The lyrics aren't bad and the beat is really addictive. It's such a Britney song.

SITAR, OPEN YOUR HEART TO IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. :legend:

It's such a good nakeddancingsong.

I saw a crazy amount of praise for it and was really taken by surprise. I'll give it a few more gos.

(Although, this was from some of the same people who were praising Warrior and All That Matters, calling them single material...no thanks.)

What did I say?

jojospd9r.gif

:haha: Only gave the demo a listen after I fell in love with the final. I like the Warrior version a lot more.

Just found every last unreleased Ke$ha song, finally, and organized my iTunes into mixtape type things because she's not as easy to separate by era as Lana is. It looks so gr8 :flutter:

I saw a crazy amount of praise for it and was really taken by surprise. I'll give it a few more gos.

(Although, this was from some of the same people who were praising Warrior and All That Matters, calling them single material...no thanks.)

Ew don't listen to those people. All That Matters sounds like Pound the Alarm by Nicki and that is not a good thing. The verses aren't bad but the chorus is horrid. I think Crazy Kids will be the next single, but they need to pick Supernatural instead.

:haha: Only gave the demo a listen after I fell in love with the final. I like the Warrior version a lot more.

Just found every last unreleased Ke$ha song, finally, and organized my iTunes into mixtape type things because she's not as easy to separate by era as Lana is. It looks so gr8 :flutter:

I prefer the final too. The lyrics are better. OHHH SEND THOSE MIXTAPES MY WAY!! :flutter:

14417469274.gif

9pFJ6.jpg

In love with it :flutter: Although I'm in the market for a collabs cover and a better title for the ballads. Also using that "Goodbye" one because she looks young and it fits those songs :P

I recommend it for those, like me, who are new to her unreleased stuff. Makes it a lot less overwhelming.