The Lucky Ones

Kesha

:defeated:

if that happens you can upload them to ge.tt :3

Animal Instrumentals just finished uploading.

Should I PM it or post them here?

Edit: I converted everything to 128 AAC and deleted the original files so all the quality whores will suffer :creepna:

BzhmW.png

Animal Instrumentals just finished uploading.

Should I PM it or post them here?

Edit: I converted everything to 128 AAC and deleted the original files so all the quality whores will suffer :creepna:

cries

post them heree

14417469274.gif

ALSO.

I uploaded the Cannibal instrumentals and what's available from Warrior as well as Animal demos.

In my hunt for one of them, I stumbled on an alternate version of a song, a song she used to have on MySpace but was removed, and a HQ version of a song everyone forgot about. But I won't post those :teehee:

BzhmW.png

ALSO.

I uploaded the Cannibal instrumentals and what's available from Warrior as well as Animal demos.

In my hunt for one of them, I stumbled on an alternate version of a song, a song she used to have on MySpace but was removed, and a HQ version of a song everyone forgot about. But I won't post those :teehee:

SO WHY TALK ABOUT IT :crying:

ALSO.

:airplease:

14417469274.gif

I like Ke$ha because she is talented and writes songs for the less talented, I think we all know who. I just don't really like her music itself...Animal being the obvious exception.

If you're trying to shade Britney then please leave, Ke$ha only did like one or two songs for her. Those were Brit's worst songs too, so yeah. Anyway, if you're not talking about Britney, then who? I'm curious!

14417469274.gif

I like Ke$ha because she is talented and writes songs for the less talented, I think we all know who. I just don't really like her music itself...Animal being the obvious exception.

Really beginning to adore your persistence :omfg:

If you're trying to shade Britney then please leave, Ke$ha only did like one or two songs for her. Those were Brit's worst songs too, so yeah. Anyway, if you're not talking about Britney, then who? I'm curious!

Miranda Cosgrove of course :creepna:

Really beginning to adore your persistence :omfg:

Miranda Cosgrove of course :creepna:

What's funny is that she's not even credited in the BTR song even though it's the same as hers but with lyrical changes

BzhmW.png

What's funny is that she's not even credited in the BTR song even though it's the same as hers but with lyrical changes

What kind of shit...

I actually know the BTR lyrics from constant playing on Nickelodeon while I'm just trying to watch my SpongeBob, and basically fuck them because it's such a party jam like how couldn't Ke$ha have kept it for herself?

Oh right, I forgot Fun cowrote that with her. No wonder I hate it so much. :uh:

Well, I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

:wtf:

I hate how artists always make a lot of songs for an album and let the ones that don't make the final cut just sit there. I want B-Sides!! Another album! A fucking double album! Ugh. What a waste. Who decides which songs do and don't make the final?

I know!!!!!!! Honestly....I wish it was a double album. I'm obsessing over "Out Alive" right now, and I'm sure that the Calvin songs must sound at least that good.

:crying: It's the best song on the record!

Well, I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

:wtf:

Guess not. :mmm:

I know!!!!!!! Honestly....I wish it was a double album. I'm obsessing over "Out Alive" right now, and I'm sure that the Calvin songs must sound at least that good. :crying: It's the best song on the record!

I know!! Well, the best upbeat song. I always classify the ballads separately. Out Alive & Past Lives tbh. It's just really frustrating to think that there are some really great songs out there, that for whatever reason didn't make it, and we may never hear them. I hope all the Wayne Coyne collaborations leak in HQ. Past Lives is too perfect to be left alone, I need to hear its siblings.

14417469274.gif

Does anyone else love the song "Love into the light"? I think its one of my favorites on the album. The chorus is just so catchy and fun. Definitely one of my favorites.

Catchy :whoopi:

Does anyone else love the song "Love into the light"? I think its one of my favorites on the album. The chorus is just so catchy and fun. Definitely one of my favorites.

Not really. You're probably one of the few that think so.

Catchy :whoopi:

I need to talk to you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

14417469274.gif