The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Posted (edited)
On 11/16/2012 at 1:08 AM, drewby said:

Some are unleaked lol but I'll try

On 12/20/2012 at 10:50 PM, drewby said:

ALSO.

I uploaded the Cannibal instrumentals and what's available from Warrior as well as Animal demos.

In my hunt for one of them, I stumbled on an alternate version of a song, a song she used to have on MySpace but was removed, and a HQ version of a song everyone forgot about. But I won't post those :teehee:

now that a decade has passed, do you still have any unleaked? :oopna2:

Edited by The Siren

11 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS IN THE SIMPLE LIFE?!!

@The Siren

:oprah:

The one where they find her mom a man right?

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

18 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS IN THE SIMPLE LIFE?!!

@The Siren

:oprah:

yes! Kesha and Paris have been friends for almost ever atp. Kesha went to a party at Paris's house (which sparked both Party at a Rich Dude's House and Paris Hilton's Closet, and probably several more)

Spoiler

its also likely that this party was when Kesha was first abused by Luke.

Kesha also has background vocals in Nothing in this World! https://kesha.fandom.com/wiki/Nothing_in_This_World

14 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Yes! I never saw that episode until now!

They said TN,

Then when the Mom’s name was Sebert I was like OMG 

yess i never watched the simple life but found out through that one rlly interesting yt documentary

What’s peoples opinions on the original die young mv? I think it’s sm better than the released one

24 minutes ago, williamprb said:

What’s peoples opinions on the original die young mv? I think it’s sm better than the released one

I strongly agree that it's way better... The kisses and the dance moves are way more interesting than those illuminati edits

But I also think for the time, it would also be scandalous and even worse imagery for Kesha + the tragic shooting uh oh

even tho she seemed to be aiming for something fun, young and sexually upfoward

PLUS that text message phone scene that caused a little fuss and I dont even remember what was those text messages were about but they quickly removed from the Die Young's music video

I can't stop thinking how naive & young I was, I lived this Warrior era entirely and nowadays it's difficult to find joy in it

What’s the og video? Where can I watch it?

18 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I strongly agree that it's way better... The kisses and the dance moves are way more interesting than those illuminati edits

But I also think for the time, it would also be scandalous and even worse imagery for Kesha + the tragic shooting uh oh

PLUS that text message phone scene that caused a little fuss and I dont even remember what was those text messages were about but they quickly removed from the Die Young's music video

I can't stop thinking how naive & young I was, I lived this Warrior era entirely and nowadays it's difficult to find joy in it

On 5/18/2024 at 8:58 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

wait there were text messages in the video? i dont rememeber that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7O_8rOO8_x/?igsh=MTJiMzhkMHM5MWx5Zw==
The caption being “who me?” made my LDR brain go to “LANA LANA.” I wonder if she was referencing BTD. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7O_8rOO8_x/?igsh=MTJiMzhkMHM5MWx5Zw==
The caption being “who me?” made my LDR brain go to “LANA LANA.” I wonder if she was referencing BTD. 

I swear she's mocking us when we say WHERE'S THE ALBUM 😭

newly updated list of songs left to leak

Acklin Road | pre fame track

Angel | snippet

Baby One More Time (Promo) | registered (possibly Warrior era, written with Alexander Kronlund and Lukas Loules who also co-wrote All That Batters (Beautiful Life))

Back to You | rumoured

Bad Bitch | Peg Parnevik track, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Bad Girls Club | registered to BMI twice

Beach Boys | Lipsha track

Best Day (non-remix version) | im personally convinced since she released an "Angry Birds 2 remix" as a single, there has to be a non-remix version

Best Ink | registered to BMI

Bite Your Tongue | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

Blackout Pixie Lott track, predicted have a guide/vocal demo by Kesha

Brutus | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. may not be a full song

Bury Me in Gucci | confirmed by Kesha herself in an interview with People in June 2023

Can You Pay Me? | not sure where i got this title from

Champion | not sure where i got this title from

Change is Coming | snippet

The Chant | Registered

Click Click | registered

Cougars | written for Dirt Nasty and Bonnie McKee, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Creepy Slow | rumoured

Darko registered to ACE

Dear Me | revealed by Dianne Warren as a Kesha co-write info

Delilah's Blues | 2021

Dolla | alternate title for TiK ToK, unknown if there isnt a separate version under this title (or Zack Zack for that matter)

Dysfunctional | written for Pixie Lott, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Famous | 2019

Freak registered to BMI

FRESH rumoured

FU Gary | registered to BMI

Funeral info

Futuristic Sex Toys | Lipsha track

Get at You | rumoured

Give Me a Reason | recent snippet leak

Glow

Golden registered

The Grey | mentioned in a podcast, info

High Horse

Home Alone | posted several snippets to TikTok during Covid quarantine

I Love Itinfo

If I Was U

Island in the Sky | info, there is a snippet

Jesus Took the Wheel | allegedly previously registered and later removed

Kissed That Boy | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for A Bad Girl's Lament

Last One | written for Stereo Jane, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Leave Me | 2016

Like Lightning | both solo registry and one that features Dawin, unknown if Kesha has vocals in the track or if there's a demo

Lions & Tigers | 2015

Love and Gasoline | info

Love into the Light (piano demo) | performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Love Triangle | registered to BMI

Machine Gun Love | official upload of live performance

My Shit | rumoured

My Super Sweet 16 | registered to BMI

Not Obsessed | registered to BMI

Nothing's Permanent | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Styrofoam

Now Change | registered

Now That's What I Call Polka | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Okay registered

Party Jam | info

A Perfect World | allegedly previously registered and later removed

Pinata info

Player Style | registered to BMI

Polka Face | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Post 100 Pics | feat. Blasco Says & Briaiah

Power

Power & Control | Gag Order outtake (it appeared on a tracklist via Amazon when the album first went up)

Powerful | Lipsha track

Reaper Dance aka Reaper Music | registered to BMI v1 / registered to BMI v2 may be two different titles for the same song or two different tracks

The Reckoning | mentioned in an interview with NYLON

Red Lipstick (mix 3) | not sure if its leaked or not, i havent been able to find it

Resentment (Kesha Version) | registered separately

Rhymebook rumoured

Right Between the Eyes

Sharks | snippet / info

She

Shine | info

Simple Man | not sure where i got this title tbh

Skeleton | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Slumber Party | we had an untitled snippet for a WHILE and recently it's been reposted in dbree under "Slumber Party (2009)"

Smoker's Room | registered to BMI, co-written with Pitbull

Somebody | 2020

Stay Gold | info, theres at least two different versions going around. supposedly this snippet Kesha posted to twitter is one of them. another version supposedly features someone

Stay Young | acapella posted to Instagram in 2015

Tangy registered to BMI

Teen Cribs | registered to BMI

That Bitch | cant find the source but its 1 of 3 tracks rumoured to be on High Road deluxe, more likely fake

The Time of Our Lives | written for Miley Cyrus, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Till the World Ends | written for Britney Spears, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Typical Guy | appeared on one of two demo CDs from 2004

U Suck Ass | mentioned in an MTV interview

Unconditional registered

Unfiltered | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Uncensored

Unicorn Tears | info

What Am I Gonna Do | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Freak or is some other unleaked song

What's Right for You | registered to BMI

What's This All About | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for You're Freaking Me Out

Who Do U Think U Are | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Stuck Up Little Bitches

You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch | piano acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Zack Zack | i think its an alt title for TiK ToK (just like Dolla was for TiK ToK as well)

2012 (You Must be Upgraded) (demo) | likely a Lipsha track, later released on an album by The Flaming Lips

!! Pelican | registered

Edited by The Siren

24 minutes ago, The Siren said:

newly updated list of songs left to leak

Acklin Road | pre fame track

Angel | snippet

Baby One More Time (Promo) | registered (possibly Warrior era, written with Alexander Kronlund and Lukas Loules who also co-wrote All That Batters (Beautiful Life))

Back to You | rumoured

Bad Bitch | Peg Parnevik track, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Bad Girls Club | registered to BMI twice

Beach Boys | Lipsha track

Best Day (non-remix version) | im personally convinced since she released an "Angry Birds 2 remix" as a single, there has to be a non-remix version

Best Ink | registered to BMI

Bite Your Tongue | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

Blackout Pixie Lott track, predicted have a guide/vocal demo by Kesha

Brutus | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. may not be a full song

Bury Me in Gucci | confirmed by Kesha herself in an interview with People in June 2023

Can You Pay Me? | not sure where i got this title from

Champion | not sure where i got this title from

Change is Coming | snippet

The Chant | Registered

Click Click | registered

Cougars | written for Dirt Nasty and Bonnie McKee, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Creepy Slow | rumoured

Darko registered to ACE

Dear Me | revealed by Dianne Warren as a Kesha co-write info

Delilah's Blues | 2021

Dolla | alternate title for TiK ToK, unknown if there isnt a separate version under this title (or Zack Zack for that matter)

Dysfunctional | written for Pixie Lott, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Famous | 2019

Freak registered to BMI

FRESH rumoured

FU Gary | registered to BMI

Funeral info

Futuristic Sex Toys | Lipsha track

Get at You | rumoured

Give Me a Reason | recent snippet leak

Glow

Golden registered

The Grey | mentioned in a podcast, info

High Horse

I Love Itinfo

If I Was U

Island in the Sky | info, there is a snippet

Kissed That Boy | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for A Bad Girl's Lament

Last One | written for Stereo Jane, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Leave Me | 2016

Like Lightning | both solo registry and one that features Dawin, unknown if Kesha has vocals in the track or if there's a demo

Lions & Tigers | 2015

Love and Gasoline | info

Love into the Light (piano demo) | performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Love Triangle | registered to BMI

Machine Gun Love | official upload of live performance

My Shit | rumoured

My Super Sweet 16 | registered to BMI

Not Obsessed | registered to BMI

Nothing's Permanent | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Styrofoam

Now Change | registered

Now That's What I Call Polka | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Okay registered

Party Jam | info

Pinata info

Player Style | registered to BMI

Polka Face | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Post 100 Pics | feat. Blasco Says & Briaiah

Power

Power & Control | Gag Order outtake (it appeared on a tracklist via Amazon when the album first went up)

Powerful | Lipsha track

Reaper Dance aka Reaper Music | registered to BMI v1 / registered to BMI v2 may be two different titles for the same song or two different tracks

The Reckoning | mentioned in an interview with NYLON

Red Lipstick (mix 3) | not sure if its leaked or not, i havent been able to find it

Resentment (Kesha Version) | registered separately

Rhymebook rumoured

Right Between the Eyes

Sharks | snippet / info

She

Shine | info

Simple Man | not sure where i got this title tbh

Skeleton | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Slumber Party | we had an untitled snippet for a WHILE and recently it's been reposted in dbree under "Slumber Party (2009)"

Smoker's Room | registered to BMI, co-written with Pitbull

Somebody | 2020

Stay Gold | info, theres at least two different versions going around. supposedly this snippet Kesha posted to twitter is one of them. another version supposedly features someone

Stay Young | acapella posted to Instagram in 2015

Tangy registered to BMI

Teen Cribs | registered to BMI

That Bitch | cant find the source but its 1 of 3 tracks rumoured to be on High Road deluxe, more likely fake

The Time of Our Lives | written for Miley Cyrus, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Till the World Ends | written for Britney Spears, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Typical Guy | appeared on one of two demo CDs from 2004

U Suck Ass | mentioned in an MTV interview

Unconditional registered

Unfiltered | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Uncensored

Unicorn Tears | info

What Am I Gonna Do | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Freak or is some other unleaked song

What's Right for You | registered to BMI

What's This All About | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for You're Freaking Me Out

Who Do U Think U Are | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Stuck Up Little Bitches

You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch | piano acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Zack Zack | i think its an alt title for TiK ToK (just like Dolla was for TiK ToK as well)

2012 (You Must be Upgraded) (demo) | likely a Lipsha track, later released on an album by The Flaming Lips

!! Pelican | registered

Those kraken links don’t work :/ great job otherwise!!!