The Lucky Ones

Kesha

56 minutes ago, The Siren said:

sounds like a fan edit. whatever is playing in the back (that quick thing at 0:48 and 0:53 and 1:00) is new to me, and ive been listening to her unreleased songs for ten+ years now

alr someone gotta remove it from the kesha wiki then, thanks.

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I need her to drop DELUSIONAL already… Kesha was coming a month ago!!! :squidward: I cannot wait much longer for AOTY (AGAIN)

streets are saying we're getting it early april (rumoured to be within the first two weeks)

Anyone got a stems/multitracks masterpost?

I can find a few on YouTube and soundcloud but I can’t find full zips and you know what soundcloud compression is like

also anyone got the high quality uncensored final version of backstabber that I’ve heard exists? I lowk wanna put it in to replace the clean version in my iTunes library

3 hours ago, williamprb said:

Anyone got a stems/multitracks masterpost?

I can find a few on YouTube and soundcloud but I can’t find full zips and you know what soundcloud compression is like

also anyone got the high quality uncensored final version of backstabber that I’ve heard exists? I lowk wanna put it in to replace the clean version in my iTunes library

There's only like 6 songs that have leaked stems. But I don't have them and I forget the site

18 hours ago, williamprb said:

animal album cover unedited

No, I don't think we have, only those low quality ones from the same day with other poses https://kesha.fandom.com/wiki/Shelby_Duncan#Look_4

I've seen some on twitter as well but they seem edited/AI (https://x.com/Theus306/status/1583849580986179586)

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

No, I don't think we have, only those low quality ones from the same day with other poses https://kesha.fandom.com/wiki/Shelby_Duncan#Look_4

I've seen some on twitter as well but they seem edited/AI (https://x.com/Theus306/status/1583849580986179586)

thats sad, as much as i kinda love the 2010-2013 kesha editing style its a crime we only have the unedited cover for cannibal, blah blah blah and ylimd

39 minutes ago, williamprb said:

thats sad, as much as i kinda love the 2010-2013 kesha editing style its a crime we only have the unedited cover for cannibal, blah blah blah and ylimd

we have Warrior unedited too! i cant find it right now but i definitely had it before

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

we have Warrior unedited too! i cant find it right now but i definitely had it before

Omg I’ve seen the background unedited but not the pic