The Lucky Ones

Kesha

omg, when did this surface? ??  ? can you send it to me please? :defeated: it's so good

Really? :ohno: Can you send it to me pleassseeeeeeeee?? ? ? 

Or you? One of you please send it to me. :defeated: or maybe both just incase one file is better than the other

same 

I would if the finished one had leaked, it hasn't yet.

btw the final mix of Pretty Lady leaked.

and there's supposed to be a leak day on April 9th but we'll see what happens

BzhmW.png

Sweet, I love this song. Does that make the first one a demo or is it a LQ or fanmade scenario?

a demo. People thought this one was fake, but the vocals are clearer

I'm sort of a go to person for Ke$ha info

BzhmW.png

edit: not real and from 2011

they're fake? oh sorry, someone just told me about them and I listened them in very bad quality so it sounded a little bit like her. :P

they're fake? oh sorry, someone just told me about them and I listened them in very bad quality so it sounded a little bit like her. :P

they're on a youtube haha

BzhmW.png

What is up with all the leaks? I remember BCK saying nothing else was leaking for a long time after Vampire.

things happen I guess.

Tracks fall into the wrong hands all the time

BzhmW.png

What is up with all the leaks? I remember BCK saying nothing else was leaking for a long time after Vampire.

The truth is that the new leaks came out of nowhere (if that makes sense). The only track that circulated was "Vampire," and then it leaked.

Now there's something else happening. "Dancing With the Devil" was a leak caused by people near Ke$ha and consequently it made "Pretty Lady" final and other stuff circulate (I am sorry if I am not making sense, but that's basically what happened). "What the Hell" came out of nowhere, I knew someone who had it back in 2011 but they never traded it.

There are alternate versions of songs out there and they might be leaking soon, but nothing too special so no reason to get excited (old tracks).