Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey's dress on auction for charity

One of Lana's dresses is up on Ebay for auction for ANNO'S AFRICA: a UK based charity that offers an alternative, arts education to orphans and vulnerable children in some of Africa’s most desperately deprived city slums.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANA-DEL-REY-Signed-Worn-Baby-Doll-70s-Vintage-American-Dress-Annos-Africa-/261582928682?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3ce78ebb2a

Bidding is over £1000. Already and it only went up earlier today! I think I recognize the dress from her Montreal concert

Source: http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Benedict-Cumberbatch-Elton-John-Tom-Hanks-Matt/story-22870158-detail/story.html

....****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I Believe in the Kindness of Strangers......"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****....

Did Lana herself do this?

I so want it!! And I love donating to charities! Like, I remember when I was little, I'd always nag Mum for a coin to put in any kind of charity when I'd see one. I was a big lover of those things. But I wouldn't be allowed... :sadcore6:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Since everyone is broke, we should do a group buying and cut the dress in zillion of square pieces like a relic so everyone can have a sniff, or carry Lana in her purse, get it plastified or do whatever their imagination commend them :creep: