Zenol

Lana on BBC Radio 1 on September 16th - CANCELLED

Why are you praying to this "God?" What kind of blasphemy? Dear John, forgive him his sins.

:bye2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Why Lana, Why??  :toofunny:  I was so looking forward to this. I've literally set a reminder on my calendar the minute they announced it and now I'm gonna have to delete it  :defeated:  I hope she feels better though  :ohno:  (Hopefully she can make it up to us with a live version of Brooklyn Baby without the fans ruining the shit out of it with their "singing."  :flutter: )

Bm2AvMo.gif

Why Lana, Why??  :toofunny:  I was so looking forward to this. I've literally set a reminder on my calendar the minute they announced it and now I'm gonna have to delete it  :defeated:  I hope she feels better though  :ohno:  (Hopefully she can make it up to us with a live version of Brooklyn Baby without the fans ruining the shit out of it with their "singing."  :flutter: )

ACL plz LANZZZZZ

Gift us with a new UV song live.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Dutch media are saying now that she cancelled everything in Europe and maybe Texas as well..

i will cry an ocean wha the fuck she better not cancel

BVT4uKe.jpg   

What the fuck is up with her? What is there preventing her from doing the things she is scheduled to do?

Dude... Shit happens.  People do get sick and have to cancel things sometimes.  Lorde had to postpone her entire Australian tour earlier this year due to illness, too.  Most performers will try to make their commitments even if they're a little under the weather, so if Lana had to cancel all of her European engagements, she must have been pretty bad off.  Also, many times, a performer's management will step in and decide to cancel on the performer's behalf.  (In Lorde's case, it was her parents who stepped in, with her being 17 and all... LOL...)