Zenol

Lana on BBC Radio 1 on September 16th - CANCELLED

This whole cancelling is just annoying. Been through that with the great Azealia and now Lana.

I am sorry, but this whole making appointments and then cancelling is just so against everything I personally stand for. I grew up in a working class family. My parents worked their asses of all their life, I did that too. I appreciate hard work. If you refuse to work, you simply lose lots of respect from me. I respect ppl who work for their money.

Especially when you cancel for being sick, but a few days ago you've been spotted with your boytoy fingering your mouth and kissing in public enjoying yourself. Apperently, it's not a throat-infection this time around.

It's not about promo. i don't care if she promotes her album and how her chart positioning is. I have the album and can appreciate it.

But I want to see good live performances of more than just two or three songs that she actualyl willed to learn the lyrics to ... The same with the music videos. I can appreciate simple videos, but .. lazy stays lazy and flat, no matter how much I delude myself.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!