Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

Ella Eyre

I'm so done with her... the album is supposed to be out next month after several push backs and now the release date has been removed from her website and no announcements made apart from a shitty Armani campaign

There's really nothing she can do if her label pushes it back.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

After doing some digging and with a little help from other members, I can confirm that the song known as “Break the Law” by Amy Winehouse that's been going around is actually Ella’s own song by the same name. You can see the registration for the song here. Big thank you to @@Trash Magic and @@evilentity for the help in clearing up this mess and disbanding this rumor.

After doing some digging and with a little help from other members, I can confirm that the song known as “Break the Law” by Amy Winehouse that's been going around is actually Ella’s own song by the same name. You can see the registration for the song here. Big thank you to @@Trash Magic and @@evilentity for the help in clearing up this mess and disbanding this rumor.

I'm not 100% sure it's exactly the same mix, but yes, I can confirm that it's the same Ella Eyre track I posted about previously. I recognize it. Thank you so much @ and @@Trash Magic for making this connection!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm not sure if i'm anticipating this album or not. I like her music, but as a person she is just too ordinary for me to be completely involved in.  :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's ironic that after all the pushbacks in order to get Ella a solo hit, no one really seems to care that the album is being released anymore  :deadbanana:

i could not care less about this album

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm not sure if i'm anticipating this album or not. I like her music, but as a person she is just too ordinary for me to be completely involved in.  :toofunny:

what do u want her to be like.....a lion tamer or something?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

what do u want her to be like.....a lion tamer or something?

I would not like Lana is she was ordinary, ella is literally just a young person i would meet out in town

I would not like Lana is she was ordinary, ella is literally just a young person i would meet out in town

shes a singer, she sings. maybe its good she seems 'ordinary' ?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.