longtimeman

Possible news on Chuck's Lana documentary

From Chuck's tumblr - http://yourgirlchuck.tumblr.com/post/100041408176/hey-topman-thank-you-owen-myers-for-considering

She's also been travelling with her sister as she promotes her current album 'Ultraviolence', including a trip to Glastonbury this summer. But she's not just tagging along for the ride. "It's a very personal project, one that has been on my mind for years, long before everything blew up." Chuck says of the work. "Lana is a major part of the filming, but I'm mostly interested in a larger conversation surrounding faith - as a concept and felt emotion - whether from music fans, or artists themselves. Idolisation plays a big role in the film too." Who better to give an insight into Lana's warped world than the woman who helped create it?"

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

She filmed me at the Phoenix show during Blue Jeans, which is (clearly) my favorite song, when I happened to be having a mild existential crisis. Kinda makes sense now she was filming the ones who seemed to display the highest degree of idolization. 

tumblr_mpkwdx4XV61qc7b23o1_500.gif

I'm fascinated by how perfectly Lana seems to understand her own archetypal role

I so relate to her on that level. Can't wait for the documentary!:legend:Might be the best thing to come out of this era.

i am nothing and should be everything