comeintomybedroom

Elliphant

I listened to her discography (what's available worldwide at least) yesterday and I'm annoyed that save for her last 2 singles I didn't get into her sooner  :defeated:

Does anyone have a list of her songs minus A Good Idea, One More and the demos on SoundCloud?

I listened to her discography (what's available worldwide at least) yesterday and I'm annoyed that save for her last 2 singles I didn't get into her sooner  :defeated:

Does anyone have a list of her songs minus A Good Idea, One More and the demos on SoundCloud?

Did you listen to her Look Like You Love It - EP? Thats her best work

Too Original video

and

"I met up with Azealia Banks on Splendour, she's on the album and she's done a great job there,"

Azealia isn't the only name in the creative mix; Elli explains she's been "crazy jumping around the world working with so many producers", like Skrillex, Dr Luke, Joel Little (who produced her hit MØ duet 'One More') and Major Lazer squad leader Diplo.

"Instead of the album coming out on the 25th September- I guess we'll try to put a single out then... I'm a little bit upset about it actually," she admits.

"That's a little more of a club track, one of the few on the album, and I think we're going to try to release that out to all the dance-floors, for all my DJ friends."

I suppose at the least I'm here for more Best People In the Worlds 'cause that song goes but no more Love Me Badders pls.