Sign in to follow this  
Shila

Lana Facts

Another reason to be curious about their relationship...

Exactly what I was thinking. I always wondered if she was just plain critical of Lana, before or after her addiction and behavior problems is interesting to consider

Exactly what I was thinking. I always wondered if she was just plain critical of Lana, before or after her addiction and behavior problems is interesting to consider

Yes! Also wonder how the boarding school issue ties into this.

i am nothing and should be everything

She broke a rib as a little. She fell off a tree or treehouse, i don't remember

When she was 5 years old or something like that. She says she visited a fortune teller and the fortune teller said "you have shallow breathing due to a childhood accident" or something like that, and apparently it was true.

Yes! Also wonder how the boarding school issue ties into this.

another reason is Lana almost NEVER mentions her mom in her songs, I think the only one I can think of at the top of my head is Old Money.

Rob: 109,090,999 song mentions

:smokes:

Lana had a song called "My Momma" on the May Jailer album.  Hope the lyrics aren't autobiographical.

"My momma, she would love you like I love you
If she ever met you, if she ever knew
My momma, she would fall right on top of you
If she ever saw you, she'd be smitten too "

another reason is Lana almost NEVER mentions her mom in her songs, I think the only one I can think of at the top of my head is Old Money.

Rob: 109,090,999 song mentions

And he supports Lana on twitter, while Patricia (was it her name?) is nowhere to be found. I only remember the one photo of Lizzy/Lana with her parents...

Lana had a song called "My Momma" on the May Jailer album.  Hope the lyrics aren't autobiographical.

"My momma, she would love you like I love you

If she ever met you, if she ever knew

My momma, she would fall right on top of you

If she ever saw you, she'd be smitten too "

Been thinking about it, but couldn't remember the song title. Thanks for bringing this up!

I'm starting to think that Lana's family is straight from Flowers in the Attic: loving father who's extremly close to his daughters and cold mother, who's more like a rival to them. Lol

I would hesitate toNialyse the Grant family dynamics based on their social media presence  :)

I'm aware that we jnow nothing about them, but something feels iffy.

I'm mostly analyising them on basis of Lana's lyrics :P social media are a bonus.

The thing is I haven't heard one story from Lana about her mother supporting her.

Not gonna condemn her, but I'm curious...

I just remember and want to add.. In one interview she said that if you have family that support you, you have everything.

I thought that she said that because she has supporting family, but when I read this, I'm not so sure anymore :D

Hey guys I'm new here :))... I'm extremely interested on lanas relationship with her mother. She never mentions her in her songs and never talks about her. I remember that on her facebook she posted a picture of her father when he was younger with a loving caption describing the pic ... Or on her instagram she posts frequently about her sibilings or father like I said previously... I'm starting to think she has something going with her mother...  and her past is very foggy and vague... I think on purpose. She doesn't want  people to know something. I'll wait for her autobiography diligently v.v