drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

I'm so annoyed! I posted Polaroids from the show on my Tumblr and Twitter and tumblr fan sites keep reposting them. I don't want to have to like watermark my pictures I just wish I got some credit.

I'm so annoyed! I posted Polaroids from the show on my Tumblr and Twitter and tumblr fan sites keep reposting them. I don't want to have to like watermark my pictures I just wish I got some credit.

i know what ya mean. i posted pics and a video on twitter, and lanaconcerts and lanadreycrew on twitter reposted them. which is cool i guess, but i wish they would've said something like "creds @ my twitter name". DelReyLatest on twitter though tweeted my twitter name after reposting the video i took so that was nice at least..

. Hey I had my phone turned off before you told me what you looked like! I wish I would've known it was you cause I remember passing you so many times!! I was the girl with the black dress , and Jean jacket. I was with my friend and my boyfriend. I'm so happy for you getting a selfie with her! I wish she walked down cause I was litteralky 2 ppl away from where she stopped and turned back around. And I was against the baracade the whole time ! I was so happy omg. It was the most amazing experience of my life

its ok! maybe next time we'll see eachother and meet haha:). it was a great night for sure!!!! i had never been up against a barricade, and the lights/visuals/everything is mind-blowing when you're that close!!!! i couldn't believe my eyes when Lana walked out, she looked AMAZING!

"Upgraded" my lawn tickets for front row, slightly left, PIT TICKETS!!!

One of the most amazing shows I've ever been to. I cried my fucking eyes out >.>

Wait, front row of the seats or you actually got up front in the pit?

The show looked suspiciously soldout, I thought it may be upgrades.

its ok! maybe next time we'll see eachother and meet haha:). it was a great night for sure!!!! i had never been up against a barricade, and the lights/visuals/everything is mind-blowing when you're that close!!!! i couldn't believe my eyes when Lana walked out, she looked AMAZING!

I thought the screens looked really bad up close. There was like a weird rainbow glare? 

Wait, front row of the seats or you actually got up front in the pit?

The show looked suspiciously soldout, I thought it may be upgrades.

I was at the front of the pit 

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

@@nickloveslana There will only be one line.  All of the VIP ticketholders (bronze, silver, gold) will be in the same line as you until Natalie from VIP Nation comes around to find the VIP people.  At my concert, that happened around 3 PM.  Once she gives you a numbered wristband, you'll be free to leave the line and do whatever you want until it's time to come back and line up at the VIP area (that was 5 PM for me).  If you're 3rd in line, if the 2 people in front of you are VIP, then you'll end up being first!  Of course, the Silver VIP people will be admitted into the pit before you, so you may still end up 3rd of 4th row... depends on the size of your pit.

The Gold and Bronze VIP packages both have regular seats, so you'll only be competing with the Silver VIP pepole for the pit.

Whoops, slight correction, I said "once she gives YOU a numbered wristband..."  The numbered wristbands are given to the Silver VIP people.  You said you're not VIP, right?  You'll still get a pit wristband, but I don't think they're numbered.

@@Honeymooner What's the difference in VIP Nation and Live Nation?

@@Honeymooner What's the difference in VIP Nation and Live Nation?

Hi! None, really... same company.  Live Nation is the name of the company, and VIP Nation is, I guess you could say, the "subunit" of Live Nation that works with the VIP ticket holders.

Need to some help. I lost my tickets from this show (and I'm a big collector of my stubs). can anyone spare a stub? I'll be happy to pay for shipping, etc. 

many thanks

Let me check for you :)

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png