Sign in to follow this  
ScaresMe

Democratic Convention

Okay ScaresMe -- I love your gif :wub: :wub:

And I'm looking forward to it and I really hope it goes well.

thanks! lol Jax is sooooo dreamy....I'm looking forward to it too, surprisingly I enjoyed watching the Republican Convention even though i agreed with virtually nothing anyone said. I guess i'm kind of a political junkie XD

tumblr_maz0yvqp3S1qaio2lo1_500.gif

Hahaha you're welcome! I'm not much of a political junkie. I don't know your views but, honestly, I just really want gay marriage to happen and I believe Obama is headed in the right direction. I really really don't like conservatives. It's bad enough I live in the south.

Guest MissDaytona

Ready for Thursday! I'll probably be live tweeting it and annoying everyone on my TL as per usual ;)

Hahaha you're welcome! I'm not much of a political junkie. I don't know your views but, honestly, I just really want gay marriage to happen and I believe Obama is headed in the right direction. I really really don't like conservatives. It's bad enough I live in the south.

I totally agree with you. I was on the fence for a while but then Obama came out in support of gay marriage and I'm like, you have my vote.

Ugh i live in the south too. No me gusta

tumblr_maz0yvqp3S1qaio2lo1_500.gif