ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I like the lyrics, but they seem too typical... but then again, that's exactly what I said when the UV track list went up on Amazon and everybody thought it was fake.

Lol yea shee's rite truobled suol iz a rael track I've had itt 4 laik 3 months lmaaaaooo me eevn teazed eet here:

1. Rich World

2. Bitch on the Side

3. Honeymoon

4. Fellini Baby

5. Music to Watch Boys to

6. Surrealist Girl

7. Big Nose (feat. Madonna)

8. Every Boy For Herself

9. Lizard Pet

10. Breastless Country Girl

11. Winter Woman

12. Don't Let Me Be Misunterstood (feat. Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea)

DELUXE TRACKS

13. Two Steps Behind Us (Madonna feat. Lana Del Rey)

14. Troubled Soul

15. Yes 2 HeaveniboU3HL0PCzjWU.gif

wee MUST troost pacificlana they'are INZIDERS OKKKK

Lol yea shee's rite truobled suol iz a rael track I've had itt 4 laik 3 months lmaaaaooo me eevn teazed eet here:

wow trash magic, why u always have unleaked stuff, thats not how friends work

Fellini Baby has me in tears. I am pretty sure she will rhyme it with Pancetta and Carbonara. Makes sense to me.

Fellini is actually also the name of a famous Italian director. Research helps :)

That is not true or not important. Fellini are these cars in the Formula 1.

Frederico Fellini (Italian: [fedeˈriːko felˈliːni]; January 20, 1920 – October 31, 1993) was an Italian film director and scriptwriter. Known for his distinct style that blends fantasy and baroque images with earthiness, he is considered one of the greatest and most influential filmmakers of the 20th century.

That is not true or not important. Fellini are these cars in the Formula 1.

Omg Lana genius she'has been hinting

@ Honeymoon since 2013!!! Old money mentions red racists cars and she said the album is very Fellini and she follows that cars Instagram account = car themed album. Slaaaaay

ok I'm done joking is the only way I can make the wait for HM less painful :poordat:

Omg Lana genius she'has been hinting

@ Honeymoon since 2013!!! Old money mentions red racists cars and she said the album is very Fellini and she follows that cars Instagram account = car themed album. Slaaaaay

ok I'm done joking is the only way I can make the wait for HM less painful :poordat:

You might be onto something. Somebody should post it on a Gaga forum. The Monsters will go wild