ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Why is it whack?

You guys always bitch an moan about her not performing her unreleased material and when she performs one her best ones, y'all wish yourselves some Ride, national Anthem and Body ELectric.

Bitch shut the fuck up. I haven't bitched once about her not performing unreleased stuff. It's whack because it's confusing. Don't involve yourself in conversations if you're just going to attack people for no fucking reason you ignorant fool.

Bitch shut the fuck up. I haven't bitched once about her not performing unreleased stuff. It's whack because it's confusing. Don't involve yourself in conversations if you're just going to attack people for no fucking reason you ignorant fool.

Why are you always so fucking on edge with everyone.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

classy! you've got more to say? if you wanna, you can adress my PM if you wanna get some.

now shut the hell up and be happy i am not standing in person in front of you!

classy! you've got more to say? if you wanna, you can adress my PM if you wanna get some.

now shut the hell up and be happy i am not standing in person in front of you!

The nerve to critique class when you started talking shit first, then complain when I retaliate, then you threaten me over the internet. I'm shaking in my boots.

tumblr_nmfzm175pG1r6w002o1_500.gif

The nerve to critique class when you started talking shit first, then complain when I retaliate, then you threaten me over the internet. I'm shaking in my boots.

tacky gifs to demonstate class never work well. the definition of whack

srsly, you can go on and fight if you want or as I see, you have nothing to offer really.

go on, my finger is very tempted to hit the ignore button or just, better don't.

tacky gifs to demonstate class never work well. the definition of whack

srsly, you can go on and fight if you want or as I see, you have nothing to offer really.

go on, my finger is very tempted to hit the ignore button or just, better don't.

But do you see where i'm getting at here? You started this conversation with me by telling me I always did something that I actually have never done and saying I (and others) "bitch and moan" and then go on to threaten me after I stand up for myself.

But do you see where i'm getting at here? You started this conversation with me by telling me I always did something that I actually have never done and saying I (and others) "bitch and moan" and then go on to threaten me after I stand up for myself.

you don't stand up for yourself, you embarrass yourself. when you post something like that, you want the reaction you've gotten. you throw words round like "whack" just to carry on with tacky gifs.

Move on

At least another member to add to ignore.

you don't stand up for yourself, you embarrass yourself. when you post something like that, you want the reaction you've gotten. you throw words round like "whack" just to carry on with tacky gifs.

Move on

At least another member to add to ignore.

I embarrass myself when you go out on a tangent and insult me for something I didn't even do? Bitch bye.

I embarrass myself when you go out on a tangent and insult me for something I didn't even do? Bitch bye.

Just ignore him. He's always this salty.

They are nice little things for the fans and the cover of Do Right will not be on HM (there will be a different cover)

I like that she includes more upbeat songs in her setlist now though, You Can Be The Boss, Off to the races, Us Against the World are more lively than any of the songs she regularly performed on her previous tour. If this is any indication of what she is into nowadays / what kind of songs she feels like singing, then maybe we can expect Honeymoon to be a more upbeat album too with faster songs. (can you even imagine? Songs in the vein of Florida Kilos/OTTR, it would be lovely :godlaugh: )

yess omg. tbh, I feel a FK/OTTR/YCBTB kind of vibe to Honeymoon so I think (mostly hope) that this is true.

how many times have I said this tho lel? like, I'm becoming the Honeymoon psychic. I hope this is real thoughhh.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

literally stop, leaked was just saying that it's annoying that people bitch about stuff she doesn't do, then bitch when she does do it. there was no attacking going on, you need to calm down.

/anyway/

that cover of Do Right was gorgeous, it's swaying me more and more to want a jazz style album like that.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

literally stop, leaked was just saying that it's annoying that people bitch about stuff she doesn't do, then bitch when she does do it. there was no attacking going on, you need to calm down.

/anyway/

that cover of Do Right was gorgeous, it's swaying me more and more to want a jazz style album like that.

I wasn't talking to you and the conversation didn't involve you at all. Thanks.

why are you so pressed all the time like jfc stop getting your knickers in a twist

also who cares if you weren't talking to me LOL if you try to start random shit in public, ppl are going to call you out for it lollllllllllllllllllll

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

why are you so pressed all the time like jfc stop getting your knickers in a twist

also who cares if you weren't talking to me LOL if you try to start random shit in public, ppl are going to call you out for it lollllllllllllllllllll

Again, that conversation wasn't started by me (I was defending myself), it doesn't involve you and is now over and done with. "lolllllllllllllllllllll".

if you're looking to have a private one-on-one with someone, the most popular thread in a large forum is not the place for it. come on now.

if you're looking to have a private one-on-one with someone, the most popular thread in a large forum is not the place for it. come on now.

I didn't say I was looking for a private conversation, i'm saying that he/she should not involve themselves in a conversation that is now over and make statements about who started the fight when it is clear that I was defending myself.

Guys, can we just stop fighting? This is a forum for HM news not bad words going on and on bashing each other. I am not like cool or popular here to tell people to be quiet but there was no need for a fight and just ignore words that bother you. We can do that, can't we? I won't choose one person to bash and judge, because I do not like fights. I don't want to attack nor offend anybody who is involved, but please do you mind going to PM? Or just stop fighting :ohno:  We all love Lana and that can make us belong together! I am really not trying to sound rude. Just trying to keep this forum full of positive stuff  :D Let's talk about Endless Summer Tour. Lots of awesome stuff today! :hdu:

PS.

SK live killed me oh my gosh. Yayo was in Paradise, Black Beauty was in Ultraviolence.. Maybe at least one unreleased track is quite expected :flutter:   

I would love HM so much I can feel it :hooker: Start saving money for HM box set if it comes out..

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1