ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG

6h6e5x.jpg

Active one day ago?? OMG this must mean they've uploaded the music video on private, so that way all they have to do is publish it as public whenever they want to release it, and don't have to wait for it to upload later on.Β 

OMG I'm so hyped… Honeymoon is coming, folks!! :D

Two kinds of people

Β 

Β 

Active one day ago?? OMG this must mean they've uploaded the music video on private, so that way all they have to do is publish it as public whenever they want to release it, and don't have to wait for it to upload later on.Β 

OMG I'm so hyped… Honeymoon is coming, folks!! :D

Β 

This used to make all of us so excited pre-West Coast, but then we learned it says that any time playlists she is a part of are updated. :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

Β 

:poordat:

This used to make all of us so excited pre-West Coast, but then we learned it says that any time playlists she is a part of are updated. :toofunny:

Wait everyone, I just realised though that it says that she has 24 VIDEOS, but if you count, there's only 23 VIDEOS! So they must have uploaded a new one on private but it's still been counted when you search her name! Idk this is the only theory I can think of. There's no other reason it'd say 24 vides if there's only 23… they must have uploaded some kind of new video but it's just waiting on private.

Wait everyone, I just realized it says that she has 24 VIDEOS, but if you count, there's only 23 VIDEOS! So they must have uploaded a new one on private but it's still been counted! Idk this is the only theory I can think of. There's no other reason it'd say 24 vides if there's only 23...

Β 

We also said this, but then remembered the Tropico trailer or the Paradise trailer were set to private (I don't remember which one). :toofunny:

We also said this, but then remembered the Tropico trailer or the Paradise trailer were set to private (I don't remember which one). :toofunny:

Β 

The Paradise trailer was uploaded to Lana's personal account.Β  :poordat: Β Got excited for nothing.

wtf the tropico trailer is there

Β 

I don't remember which video it was, but we went through this exact same thing last year in the months prior to West Coast. And when it was finally uploaded, the private video was still counted. :P

It's another upload for Tropico. If I remember correctly there was an US-only version. It was the same, just exclusive for the US.

It's another upload for Tropico. If I remember correctly there was an US-only version. It was the same, just exclusive for the US.

Β 

oh yeah you're right. Thanks :)