ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

There are possibilities that the video shoot is for Life is Beautiful though.

I'm almost wondering now if it could be a promo single, but I don't want to say anything about HM or LIB without having much official information.

1. MARBLE PRINCESS

2. DADDY (TROPICAL SHIRT)

3. HOW MUCH WOOD CAN MY SIS CHUCK, CHUCK

4. LITTLE RED RIDING HOE

5. HIGH AS A MOFO

6. BOTOX BLUES

7. SONICALLY, VISUALLY, THEMATICALLY

8. F U CEDRIC

9. ANGELS

10. LILITH

11. EDEN

ha!!! 7 is perfect ;) 

I genuinely want  an acoustic album more than anything else

I would kill for an acoustic album! I really want her to rerecord Fordham Road, Junky Pride and Pawn Shop Blues. These songs really show what a great lyricist she is and they deserve an official release! But yeah and acoustic album would be great!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I would kill for an acoustic album! I really want her to rerecord Fordham Road, Junky Pride and Pawn Shop Blues. These songs really show what a great lyricist she is and they deserve an official release! But yeah and acoustic album would be great!

PLEASE :crying: even though i think Pawn Shop Blues is perfect just how it is i would kill for it to be a single and get a music video  :defeated:

Demos_copy.png

Hello everybody! I hope that we'll have a great era ahead of us! I see that everybody have some preference towards HM, my wish is that the album will maintain some edge over UV and I'll be happy!

I'm just hoping we'll eventually get an album of 80s pop, since she likes to use past time periods as a central muse. BTD- 60s, UV- 70s... etc. Interested to know if this era is going to be 60s, since she said it'll be more like BTD, or if it's have more of an overall jazz theme to the whole thing, not just a couple jazzy tracks here and there.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I think people have said this before but remember she said the album is going to sound more like the last TWO albums. Which includes Paradise, so i don't know why everyone automatically thinks btd 2.0. I think it will have songs with a beautiful and amazing orchestral instrumental, probably prod. by Dan Heath or Rick Nowels. But will also have jazz undertones. Although I also think we'll get some more hip hop beats like BTD from Ronson and Haynie, but more in lana's intended sound (since she expressed how she wasn't quite fond of BTD's production.)

Demos_copy.png

My take is we're going to get lots of Old Money type of songs. Life is Beautiful in itself already sounds like Old Money(assuming it's on Honeymoon) And both songs sounds more like they're from magical instrumentals BTD/Paradise than alternative rock-ish UV.