ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I didn't know that but is interesting that she can upload the music without mentioning her label

I suppose LDR could have wanted to make it difficult for the label to try to modify the HM song in the final release, so she promo-ed it *now* for self-preservation of the original artistic concept. Of course this is just a paranoid speculation. I'm pretty sure the label is really excited about this song as they tweeted about it more or less as it happened.

I suppose LDR could have wanted to make it difficult for the label to try to modify the HM song in the final release, so she promo-ed it *now* for self-preservation of the original artistic concept. Of course this is just a paranoid speculation. I'm pretty sure the label is really excited about this song as they tweeted about it more or less as it happened.

https://twitter.com/Interscope/status/621026929278386176

Her label are definitely involved in the release; the bitches at UMG removed my Huntymoon fan video from YouTube today :sadcore6:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

It's not that serious. but that was quite funny to read :smile2:

It actually is pretty serious when you have people suggesting that others aren't "real fans" or that should stop listening to Lana just because they aren't creaming themselves over her latest song.  People have been absolutely awful to Heartcore in this thread, it's gross.

It actually is pretty serious when you have people suggesting that others aren't "real fans" or that should stop listening to Lana just because they aren't creaming themselves over her latest song.  People have been absolutely awful to Heartcore in this thread, it's gross.

stfu lol he said the song was SHIT, he deserves if someone comes for him.

stfu lol he said the song was SHIT, he deserves if someone comes for him.

Grow the fuck up.  Lana has hundreds of songs.  Some of them ARE shit.  He/she doesn't "deserve" anything just because they have a different opinion than you.  And that doesn't make anyone "less of a fan."

I really hope she has a song either called 'Swan Song' or with the theme of it. Its sounds like a theme Lana would turn into a beautiful song.

qsVmBMd.png

I really hope she has a song either called 'Swan Song' or with the theme of it. Its sounds like a theme Lana would turn into a beautiful song.

"This is my swan song

This is my swan song

This is my swan song

Swan blue

Swan blue"

Grow the fuck up.  Lana has hundreds of songs.  Some of them ARE shit.  He/she doesn't "deserve" anything just because they have a different opinion than you.  And that doesn't make anyone "less of a fan."

I'm all in for people having their own voice and opinion but you're wrong. Calling Honeymoon 'shit' is not stating an opinion, it's actually insulting towards Lana and those who actually like the song. If you don't like something you keep quiet or you state it in a non-inflammatory way. Simple.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm all in for people having their own voice and opinion but you're wrong. Calling Honeymoon 'shit' is not stating an opinion, it's actually insulting towards Lana and those who actually like the song. If you don't like something you keep quiet or you state it in a non-inflammatory way. Simple.

You're obviously not "for people having their own voice and opinion," because you can't tolerate people having a negative one.  By your own logic, all the people who are screaming "OMG this is the best song ever, I am crying" are insulting to the people who don't like it.  Why is it OK for people to have an extremely positive opinion but not an extremely negative opinion?  Calling it "shit" very much IS "stating an opinion."  It's stating an opinion that "this song is shit."  Why is that difficult to understand?

You say you're for people expressing themselves, but then go on to suggest that certain people "keep quiet."  Just admit that you only can deal with positive opinions, so we can move on.

You're obviously not "for people having their own voice and opinion," because you can't tolerate people having a negative one.  By your own logic, all the people who are screaming "OMG this is the best song ever, I am crying" are insulting to the people who don't like it.  Why is it OK for people to have an extremely positive opinion but not an extremely negative opinion?  Calling it "shit" very much IS "stating an opinion."  It's stating an opinion that "this song is shit."  Why is that difficult to understand?

You say you're for people expressing themselves, but then go on to suggest that certain people "keep quiet."  Just admit that you only can deal with positive opinions, so we can move on.

Everybody would accept constructive criticism. But you cant go to forum dedicated to Lana and start spamming with your hatred post over and over and expect nobody will come for you.

I don't need you to question what I can or I can't deal with tbh I won't tolerate something I consider rude and disrespectful. This is a discussion board so at least you're expected to make valid points about what you say. Calling the song 'shit' is not an opinion, it's just childish but please go on defending the indefensible 

:bye:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I don't need you to question what I can or I can't deal with tbh I won't tolerate something I consider rude and disrespectful. This is a discussion board so at least you're expected to make valid points about what you say. Calling the song 'shit' is not an opinion, it's just childish but please go on defending the indefensible 

:bye:

Ok, friend.  And you please go on getting your feelings crushed just because someone happens to dislike a song that you like.  I promise, it will all be OK.

guyyyyyyzzz can we get over that lil spat pls, me + analwinter have already apologised to one another, lets leave all the bad blood behind ok

but clearly you committed an unforgivable sin, i mean you called a song shit for gods sake

im surprised you arent in jail right now, how dare you have an opinion

but clearly you committed an unforgivable sin, i mean you called a song shit for gods sake

im surprised you arent in jail right now, how dare you have an opinion

im currently on the run, hiding from the LanaBoards art police.....somebody inform the village elders so I can REPENT for my sin

OAjeWdG.jpg?1