ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

People are more likely to comment on youtube videos when they have negative things to say, not positive. Of course, there are positive comments, but you're more likely to see negative ones. If you look at the likes, there's 67k+ likes as opposed to 1k+ dislikes on the video. More people like it than dislike it, even if it wasn't what they were expecting? However, I think she needs to release a more universally enjoyable song/single soon. (& hopefully the pre-order  :creep: )

inb4 the pre-order single is Honeymoon

wait, it's back already... :toofunny:

I can't see it in my country (U.K) though.Okay that's a little odd  :biblio:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

They updated her website with news, actually the same post as on Instagram 'Watch honeymoon now'.

Where's the new website theme????? :crossed:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

James Franco just instagrammed that he interviewed lana for v magazine. It's out in September. I hope she's on the cover :)

I really hope she is on the cover, there are some really beautiful V Magazine covers. Dakota Fanning and Kirsten Dunst's come to mind. :flutter:

Just wondering if any Americans on this board could tell me how early V Magazine comes out over there? I'm from the UK and most magazines here come out a month before the cover date, and I'll be in California from the end of this month to the 10th August. Just wondering if V magazine is likely to be available to buy then  :) Sorry that sounds like a really dumb question now I've written it!

Steven Klien has shot some V magazine covers!! Maybe he did one with Lana?

Just wondering if any Americans on this board could tell me how early V Magazine comes out over there? I'm from the UK and most magazines here come out a month before the cover date, and I'll be in California from the end of this month to the 10th August. Just wondering if V magazine is likely to be available to buy then  :) Sorry that sounds like a really dumb question now I've written it!

I dont think it's dumb. I live in the UK too, but I think its the same there as here so you might be able to get it, but I think V Magazine doesn't publish monthly so it might be different? . However you can find the magazines online and in WHSMith from the UK :)

Steven Klien has shot some V magazine covers!! Maybe he did one with Lana?

I dont think it's dumb. I live in the UK too, but I think its the same there as here so you might be able to get it, but I think V Magazine doesn't publish monthly so it might be different? . However you can find the magazines online and in WHSMith from the UK :)

Ah thank you, hopefully I'll be able to buy it there, but if not I wasn't aware that WHSmith sell it  :) Can't work out how often V Magazine publish, it does seem to be seasonally but they're currently selling a "Fall Preview" issue which doesn't make sense with there being a September issue? I'm sure it will work out, hope to get it either way :pray2: