ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Then again, so is Lana... :delicious:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Lana can't win first we were all like "pls stop posting random people and give us a song"

and she gave us a song and now we're all like "okay but where are the random people??"

:toofunny:

Honestly I would like that she doesn't left her honeymoon acc and she keeps posting (yes even random people) since now that we've got a song it has more sense to do that

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

China.palace a few minutes ago has posted a video, where there was a girl on rollerblade with dark hair and some birds (I can't remember anything else since I watched it only once) then he/she has removed it.

He/she is also saying that MTWBT will be release on August 1st

I don't believe him/her, but after that video I don't know what to think, even if I'm really not sure that China.palace is Lana; maybe is someone who work with her or something but I don't think so

China.palace a few minutes ago has posted a video, where there was a girl on rollerblade with dark hair and some birds (I can't remember anything else since I watched it only once) then he/she has removed it.

I don't believe him/her, but after that video I don't know what to think, even if I'm really not sure that China.palace is Lana; maybe is someone who work with her or something but I don't think so

Someone said that it just used clips from one of Barrie's videos.

They used the ending of Velvet Crowbar mixed with clips from one of Barrie's video

Everyone in the comments of that Instagram is freaking out..

Those poor Rays..

They used the ending of Velvet Crowbar mixed with clips from one of Barrie's video

Everyone in the comments of that Instagram is freaking out..

Those poor Rays..

I've seen someone talking about velvet crowbar but nobody knew about that it was a Barrie's video (neither me) thanks for having informed me

Okay so let me tell you about this extremely vivid dream I had a few days ago. I wrote everything i remembered down when I woke up

the chorus of the single started with "don't act like i'm not crazy"

second verse had a line about "saving hits" and it sounded very mardi gras esque like fiesta-y

and the video was of a small round swimming pool in the middle of a park and lana was walking along the walls underwater in red heels

no news so I resorted to dreaming my own lmao

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Since Lana released Honeymoon, her honeymoon account on instagram has been inactive... Before she seemed so deeply into her project (even with her introducing of the people who worked with her ahahah)

anyway I can't understand this "big" difference between before honeymoon and now

Yes, I think she gets bored and sidetracked and loses focus easily, Like me..lol.. she probably feels like she has done enough for now, and it should suffice for now..

Thats how I feel too.. a total free spirited person kinda, and this usually ends up pissing off people whom are like.. " okay tomorrow at 0800 we have to do this and that, and bla bla.."  :pft:  I love her..

by the way, would love to check out more of your YT, please do more! :)

Delete ur self, raggedy raggedy rat, ducking bitch.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.