ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hope that the other instrumentals on the album are loud and not quiet like Honeymoon's one, even though I love honeymoon, lana's instrumentals are a big part of her songs imo

a thousand times agreed

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Since Lana released Honeymoon, her honeymoon account on instagram has been inactive... Before she seemed so deeply into her project (even with her introducing of the people who worked with her ahahah)

anyway I can't understand this "big" difference between before honeymoon and now

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Since Lana released Honeymoon, her honeymoon account on instagram has been inactive... Before she seemed so deeply into her project (even with her introducing of the people who worked with her ahahah)

anyway I can't understand this "big" difference between before honeymoon and now

She can't change her mood, please not this again. Wait at least for the album to come out Lana

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I mean, I've thought she made that acc to give us information and make us enjoying her project, before she posted very often. Well maybe she will post again when she'll give us big news (like tracklist, cover art or something) but before she used to post even some details so that's why I think that it's a little bit strange

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I mean, I've thought she made that acc to give us information and make us enjoying her project, before she posted very often. Well maybe she will post again when she'll give us big news (like tracklist, cover art or something) but before she used to post even some details so that's why I think that it's a little bit strange

I hope so! That account is legendary.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Lana can't win first we were all like "pls stop posting random people and give us a song"

and she gave us a song and now we're all like "okay but where are the random people??"

:toofunny:

9ISvyf0.gif

Lana can't win first we were all like "pls stop posting random people and give us a song"

and she gave us a song and now we're all like "okay but where are the random people??"

:toofunny:

:hdu:, not you reading us like that. 

I think we already know Honeymoon's sound. the title track is definitely something heavenly, so if the rest of the tracks are like it, then it will be perfect.

dear God no pls :air:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

After listening to HM and now thinking about it clearly rather than having my fan girl googles on I can honestly say that HM is well okay.Its just a typical Lana track and its quite boring tbh

Yeah the production and Lana's vocals are sumptuous.There's no doubt that Lana has definitely gone in the right direction there.Its just the lyrics and flow of the whole track that bothers me.Its verging on the point of parody sometimes.The -your a bad boy but I'll love you no matter - troupe is getting really old now but however I really hope that Lana dump some of the over used troupes this era.

That leads to one of my theories that the reason why Lana has given us the track so early is because she's ending this version/persona of Lana Del Rey (Hollywood,Drugs,Bad Boys etc) with the Honeymoon track itself and the rest of the album will explore the new "Other" Lana's new jazzy,surrealist,futureretro persona...

IDK I'm might be reaching tbh :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I need a song like Off to the Races on Honeymoon. I need a fucking insane lolita style bop

Same. I like Honeymoon a lot now, but it took me several listens to get into it. I want her to do a few songs that just hit me the first time I hear them.

she's ending this version/persona of Lana Del Rey (Hollywood,Drugs,Bad Boys etc) with the Honeymoon track itself and the rest of the album will explore the new "Other" Lana's new jazzy,surrealist,futureretro persona...

Obama-Not-Bad_1920x1200.jpg

but the real question here is: Is Lana mentally prepared to change her persona again and totally maybe get blacklased again? if so I expect her new artistic name to be something like Luna Caida  :hooker:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

if so I expect her new artistic name to be something like Luna Caida  :hooker:

dear god no  :horror:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

-

I'm here for trying an emo side like Marylin Manson  :troll:

dear marilyn no, that guy is a pretentious mess.  :awk:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.