ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The only promo she had this era is form the online blogs who still cover her. All of them are sharing links to some obscure site instead of her Spotify, YT or Itunes page. This is a great strategy indeed. In two days the hype will be gone, people listened to the song and fewer will buy it. Releasing on Friday for what? For charting higher on the next week H100? Opening on 55 instead of 70 and after a week will disappear from the charts? But there is no need to argue with a moron. Kind of pity your mother that she had to fart to the world an imbecile like you.

You're dumb af sorry. The album is coming in a week and there's no point to release it early and mess up the billboard tracking week.

and yes Bicth higher hot100 positions are pretty important. It gives radio a signal and something the label can advertise about. Bitch get educated.

@@MahaMaha

maybe it will be just the sounds of Lana sleeping with a snore here and there.. perhaps some crickets in the yard..few ocean waves..

some fans here will be like, i've been slayed, LMFAO..

just joking guys, i thought that was funny.. i hope she has a couple more uptempo ones on the record too, now that we have the deep dark

songs..help round out the record as a real masterpiece of new songs.

28us11d.png

Mtv Italy is sponsoring Honeymoon on instagram! They have put the Mtwbt snippet.

The caption said "18th September is coming! We can't wait to listen the new album "Honeymoon" of Lana Del Rey!

Yess Finally a little promoting even here

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

28us11d.png

Mtv Italy is sponsoring Honeymoon on instagram! They have put the Mtwbt snippet.

The caption said "18th September is coming! We can't wait to listen the new album "Honeymoon" of Lana Del Rey!

Yess Finally a little promoting even here

maybe Franz or Franca pulled some strings.. :D

man this thread went quite again..

where is everyone today?

it was like dozens of pages with the releases, and everyone crawled back into their caves again.. like wtf?

:P

It's like 2-5 am in the US haha and a lot of us Europeans have class/school or work :)

You're dumb af sorry. The album is coming in a week and there's no point to release it early and mess up the billboard tracking week.

and yes Bicth higher hot100 positions are pretty important. It gives radio a signal and something the label can advertise about. Bitch get educated.

Man you need a leash because you're out of your element, take your pills please and take several seats. You have no clue what you're talking about. She's not pushed to the radio dude. She has no significant radio play and she'll not have this era. Her singles are weak commercially because she has no exposure to new listeners besides her fandom. HBTB dropped out from H100 after just two weeks. On Friday she will announce on her social accounts that MTWBT will be on ITunes and Spotify and only her core fandom will notice, the blogs will not write again about it. On the other hand, her fans will not be enticed to buy the single because they get it anyway with the album. Lana or her team doesn’t care about the single charts at this point, don’t be ridiculous dude. With the promo they had? So there you have the reasons why releasing it on Friday has no real importance to anything they just missed a day and a half of strong sales. The only mess is in your dumb head dude but form now on you are on ignore

^ trust me I know more about this stuff than you do.

and I don't need to write a wall of text that no one will read.HBTB spent 3 weeks inside the hot100. Interscope is pushing her to Alterantive and Triple A.

They need the stats on the ad in playiga who can't put nothing on there!!.

Also your comment is a reverse warholian experience, you mentioned she's an album seller yet stressing how she should be releasing the single early to get strong first few days single sales.

You're so fucking dumb. The actual sales for a full week is much easier to market than 2K for 2 days of tracking on billboard.

Its for MTWBT (her post) but also don't pre-order tbh they are a mess. They usually get released 8pm the night before the release day.

Oh my gosh thank you I didn't even think that she could be talking about just MTWBT not the album, the way it's worded. Yeah I'll stay away from the preorder, I already did at the official site anyways.

Every single albums and singles are released on a Friday and a combined global release to minimize leaks and maximize sales. Friday is also near the weekend when most consumers buy their music. The agreement of the date determined by the ifpi was set for a reason.

You can email billboard or tweet Gary for more information. In fact, tell them that "BITCH, release it EARLY, ain't NOBODY will buy it on FRIDAY!!!! RELEASE EARLY FOR STRONG SALES!!!!"

NEW GLOBAL RELEASE DAY IN JULY 2015

Another new development is the industry’s decision to synchronise all global singles and albums releases so that they go to market on the same day.

From 10th July 2015, Friday will become the new global release day meaning music fans in different countries will be able to buy and listen to new artist releases at exactly the same time. The move meets consumer demand for equitable access to new music worldwide and provides new marketing opportunities for record labels at the weekend.

http://www.ifpi.org/news/Global-digital-music-revenues-match-physical-format-sales-for-first-time