ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

If everyone's so stupid and shitty here, why don't you do us the favor of disappearing back to the hole you crawled out?

You, that Vertigo bitch who complains about everything (on top of that write in freaking ESSAY format), that Salvatore bitch and LanaDelReyGlobe are shittiest members on this board.

LanaGlobe is the fucking dumbest. Bitch is so fucking dumb even on Twitter... I just kii

Xoxox. And Graham is amazingZ.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You, that Vertigo bitch who complains about everything (on top of that write in freaking ESSAY format), that Salvatore bitch and LanaDelReyGlobe are shittiest members on this board.

LanaGlobe is the fucking dumbest. Bitch is so fucking dumb even on Twitter... I just kii

giphy.gif

You are the dumbest because you just want to start a fight.

Shut the fuck up and just keep this thread only Honeymoon news not starting a shitty drag.

So annoying there should be a new thread to restrict off-point comments.

At least Globe leaked WFL instrumental and Honeymoon track credits, have you done anything cool for us? :crossed:

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1

Oh and by the way, if I'm the dumbest here.

why would you even spend your time and checking my profile, checking my Twitter, reading what I write and even start a argument with me?

I'm so fucking dumb that it's not worth your time.

Don't worry, you'll get banned for being racist and insulting other members in here.

giphy.gif

Guys just ignore that troll who lives in its grandmother's basement dungeon okay? It gets off on all your responses.

Back to Lana....

Yeah MTWBT is so good! :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

I wonder when Freak is coming out.

Two days later Honeymoon vinyl rips Periscope rips ( :crossed: ) will leak so.. 

FUCKING EXCITED  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1

While I'm thankful that people are going to try to record the songs at UO, I think I'm going to try to hold out til the album comes out...it's going to be hard! Anyone else doing the same? Anyone have any Honeymoon "plans?" My friend is getting married the day Honeymoon comes out, I'll be blasting it in the bridal suite while we get ready haha.

I'm gonna read what everyone writes about the UO listening party, like song descriptions and lyrics etc, but I'm not going to listen to the recordings (or try not to haha)! I feel like getting info on the songs will be enough for me to wait till the album comes out and j can listen fully in HQ :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

so far im not impressed with the album...all the tracks I have heard are so boring...especially Terrence and honeymoon. Music to watch boys to is quite a let down, I feel like HBTB is going to be the only "upbeat" sogn we will get. Didnt she say this was a mix of BTD and UV? im getting a more dragged out UV than BTD from these songs. Ill still give this a chance, but Im not excited like I once was for this album. 

so far im not impressed with the album...all the tracks I have heard are so boring...especially Terrence and honeymoon. Music to watch boys to is quite a let down, I feel like HBTB is going to be the only "upbeat" sogn we will get. Didnt she say this was a mix of BTD and UV? im getting a more dragged out UV than BTD from these songs. Ill still give this a chance, but Im not excited like I once was for this album.

freak aint slow

Are we thinking Freak will be another promo single we get before the 18th?

Actually there's a chance.

but I think she'll release it as a promo after the 18th.

giphy.gif

There's no such thing as a promotional single AFTER an album is released.

I'll try to be more polite, but a certain member just keep making me kiiii

I'm almost certain u were claiming to have Art Deco or something and posting scat earlier this week

if not, well ur on that same level of annoying

There's no such thing as a promotional single AFTER an album is released.

I'll try to be more polite, but a certain member just keep making me kiiii

GOSH it might be a SINGLE, ok?

Like you can just say it politely, but what you are doing is just rude. Please if you hate so many of the members, then leave. 

You are so eager to drag everybody. Just why can't we go along, share infos and enjoy the music together?! That is what this website is for.  :facepalm:

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1