ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hate to be that person, but the images in that production binder are so what I imagined would go with FK if it had a video. But besides that, the song has such a chill, tropical vibe. I'm sure the visuals are going to be killer.

unless Sky Ferreira is in the music video, I dont think so  :hdu:   It just seems inspiriational pictures for an actual video. 

I don't get the Sky Ferreira reference I'm sorry :toofunny: but apparently these seems legit from the other pics

ZKcaooE.png

I don't get the Sky Ferreira reference I'm sorry :toofunny: but apparently these seems legit from the other pics

Isnt it Sky Ferreira in the blue skirt ? You can google the exact neon sign Still Life picture as well, so I dont think its from the video. It would slay tho + male models. 

Isnt it Sky Ferreira in the blue skirt ? You can google the exact neon sign Still Life picture as well, so I dont think its from the video. It would slay tho + male models. 

Oh ok! I meant, the picture itself was taken during the production so it's tecnically a behind the scenes, but it's indeed just inspirational pictures like brain storming I believe, like they used them to make the MTWBT sign etc

ZKcaooE.png

Oh ok! I meant, the picture itself was taken during the production so it's tecnically a behind the scenes, but it's indeed just inspirational pictures like brain storming I believe, like they used them to make the MTWBT sign etc

Well I  wonder how it will be connected with Korean Bell and male models.  :flop:  Hopefully the scenes with them werent scrapped after the disgusting behaviour of one model on social media.