HEARTCORE

Lana On "Big Eyes" and "Music to Watch Boys To" for the LA Times

So this "Music To Watch Boys To" thing is real? :suicide:

I hope the new record will be full of Off To The Races, Florida Kilos and You Can Be The Boss-es :hooker:

YES YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES OH MY GOD YES YEAS YES I FAVOURITE SONGS YAASSSSSS :omg:

Well get ready to have your hopes shattered

elzi9.gif

NEVERRR :grr:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

It would be so cool if the next album gave her her "Umbrella", if you know what I mean

I have no idea what kind of songs will be popular in 2015, maybe she'll have a shot

"Music To Watch Boys To" is actually a song that has already been out there online since 2013. It was called "Driving In Cars With Boys". "Music To Watch Boys To" is the same song but it is a faster version. I prefer the "Driving In Cars With Boys" version. If it's going to be on the new album then great because I always thought it was a terrific song.

"Music To Watch Boys To" is actually a song that has already been out there online since 2013. It was called "Driving In Cars With Boys". "Music To Watch Boys To" is the same song but it is a faster version. I prefer the "Driving In Cars With Boys" version. If it's going to be on the new album then great because I always thought it was a terrific song.

bsi.gif

wtf

Haha nice try TROLL she has no song called "Driving In Cars With Boys" on any of her albums idiot! What are you trying to say that she has like hundreds of unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums? If that were true then how come no one here has heard about it? :godlaugh:

Haha nice try TROLL she has no song called "Driving In Cars With Boys" on any of her albums idiot! What are you trying to say that she has like hundreds of unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums? If that were true then how come no one here has heard about it? :godlaugh:

I know it isn't on any of her albums. It was never released but it is a song that was leaked. She doesn't have "hundreds of unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums" but there are quite a few unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums. "Driving In Cars With Boys"/"Music to Watch Boys To" is one of those songs.

You're fucking stupid for thinking that those two songs are related. Not to mention that DICWB is online since 2011. 

The two songs are the same. Listen to them and you will see.

How are we going to listen to MTWBT if we dont FUCKING HAVE IT :)

unless you're one of those hoarders with a high ego because they have exclusive stuff, no one knows what you are talking about

I remember seeing a video on youtube claiming this (with a speeded up dicwb), but you shouldn't automatically believe everything you see on youtube.

I know it isn't on any of her albums. It was never released but it is a song that was leaked. She doesn't have "hundreds of unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums" but there are quite a few unreleased songs online that haven't been placed on any of her albums. "Driving In Cars With Boys"/"Music to Watch Boys To" is one of those songs.

No, none of the unreleased have been put on a record, except for Black Beauty. A few were intended for the album but never made it. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Goodness I feel so bad for the person posting a speed-up version of DICWB and still thinking this is MTWBT. Some of you are really something else. 

Anyways, I am really excited to listen to her version of Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. It's impossible to match Nina's version, because of her delivery which is outstanding. It's one of my favourite songs of all time. It's way harder to do it justice than The Other Woman. Suprised she didn't chose Be My Husband which would have suited her well and the title Honeymoon, but maybe it's too close to home.

So many people forget about Nina's music and don't give her the credit she deserves. It's sad.