Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Bentley

Before it leaked, were there rumours that this was the type of song we should expect, or was everyone as stunned as I was?

I think we were all pretty stunned - I, for one, thought it would be a song like AFFA, not a laptop demo.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I thought "summer sky blue" was just a description of the color of the car, I guess the comma in there is throwing me off. This song has made my evening so much better, I wish there were more leaks like it.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I thought "summer sky blue" was just a description of the color of the car, I guess the comma in there is throwing me off.

That's the way I interpreted it too. I don't think there's really a comma there either.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think we were all pretty stunned - I, for one, thought it would be a song like AFFA, not a laptop demo.

To be honest, except for any new songs recorded since Paradise or so, I would expect every unleaked song at this point to be a laptop demo or relatively LQ. I really feel like if there were any amazing, fully produced, clear vocal songs left of the original hack, they would be out by now. Every new leak from the original hack for a good while now has been rough demos. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.