Sucker

AURORA

sis it's closest we're getting to studio if it's in the trash bin with My Heart is a Storm and All My Demons

unless SOMEONE leaks it for us  :creep:

the final version made for the album is literally golden. hell, even the first demo is better than the 2nd production demo (the one that leaked). the 1st prod demo has the same production as the one they did live in 2014-2015. the final album production has the production they did in 2016/2017.

lABVyGE.png

the final version made for the album is literally golden. hell, even the first demo is better than the 2nd production demo (the one that leaked). the 1st prod demo has the same production as the one they did live in 2014-2015. the final album production has the production they did in 2016/2017.

who produced the one that leaked? and is the final gonna be on the album? tell aurora we want that as a deluxe track ckfkcfk

who produced the one that leaked? and is the final gonna be on the album? tell aurora we want that as a deluxe track ckfkcfk

ouuuuffff I can't remember who did that one

and no, the final one was meant for the 1st album but got scrapped and is never getting released lmaoo

lABVyGE.png

and no, the final one was meant for the 1st album but got scrapped and is never getting released lmaoo

RIP just like all my demons greeting me as a friend

RIP just like all my demons greeting me as a friend

just like AMD, yeaaah.... that song never sounded finished at all though, it only really worked live

lABVyGE.png

just like AMD, yeaaah.... that song never sounded finished at all though, it only really worked live

she still snapped on it

wasn't Churchyard from the first album era too?

she still snapped on it

wasn't Churchyard from the first album era too?

she did though, she did, ya

nope! Churchyard was recorded RIGHT after album 1 came out.

lABVyGE.png

I've been to her gig at Sziget Festival a few days ago and I was completely blown away! She performed there in 2016 and it is so nice to see how she changed as an artist in such short amount of time ♡ She told the audience that she did not generally like people just those who were there tonight and that her panties were very uncomfortable hahaha. After her show I was hoping to get the setlist but the tech guys did not give a fuck about me lol BUT suddenly one of her dancers approached us and I asked her if she could get it for me. SHE IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER!!!! After she brought me the setlist we took some selfies and chatted about AURORA. It's unbelievable how down to Earth they are 

oh my goddess the studio version of forgotten love is so beautifully arranged! the only problem with the song that is should be like 1hour long hahahaha I KEEP HAVING GOOSEBUMPS
ALSO i did not know that her sophomore album is coming this september and awwwww finally