Sucker

AURORA

I think her website index has it.

Nope. I tried looking for it. :toofunny:

It came from iTunes. It's been up since the New Zealand iTunes store updated 8-9 hours ago or something. :rip:

But it looks like this is gonna be a WORLDWIDE release. :defeated: March 11th in every single country in the world. This is gonna be huge for her.

lABVyGE.png

it's so beautiful already :crying2:

pXIXhnY.png

Do you guys think "Nature Boy" will be the same recording we already have? Also SUPER grateful that we finally got "Life On Mars" in good quality. It sounds incredible.

Most likely, as it is the same length?

Oh, and you can pre-order signed CDs, vinyls, a book and artprints on her website. Link here.

uhm

the bundle is £30, fair enough. but the shipping is £44. £74 plus £18 customs fee in Norway is like.... £92 total. that's INSANE

lABVyGE.png

Most likely, as it is the same length?

Oh, and you can pre-order signed CDs, vinyls, a book and artprints on her website. Link here.

uhm

the bundle is £30, fair enough. but the shipping is £44. £74 plus £18 customs fee in Norway is like.... £92 total. that's INSANE

Have you tried shopping in euros instead? I just checked and it's only ( :usrs:) €62 with shipping.

I've only got around to listening to RWTW so far but she seems promising  :hooker: I'll probably buy the CD/book if I like the rest of her material

Have you tried shopping in euros instead? I just checked and it's only ( :usrs:) €62 with shipping.

I've only got around to listening to RWTW so far but she seems promising  :hooker: I'll probably buy the CD/book if I like the rest of her material

They fixed it somehow.. :toofunny: It's "only" £47 now. 

lABVyGE.png

CWlJUcbU8AAXjgp.jpg

CWlJUc_UAAEm_-_.jpg

CWlJUeKU8AYaT7o.jpg

CWlJUhDUYAAAiWo.jpg

That was it for now. :crying: 6 times since September 26th, but it was all worth it. It's been so nice getting to know

her and her band. All of her band members has come to talk to me and thinks it's so nice to see me at their shows.

Her backing vocalist, Selma, told me that "we know that whenever you come, it's gonna be a great show" and that

"it's kind of relieving, because if i forget the lyrics, or she forgets the lyrics, you always know them!" :toofunny:

She told me that AURORA appreciates everything I do and that I come to her shows. I'm so happy.

"It's always so fun to see you here, because you're always so alive, and you know all the lyrics and you give

us something to look at if the crowd's a little dead during some songs." I wanted to cry, Selma is so cute.

I love all of them, they're so great and always so nice. I can't wait for her next tour in 2016.

CWiyqmvWUAEuI4Q.jpg

CWiyqm6WwAAeni-.jpg

OH!! and I'm gonna have a contest on @AURORA_source, starting either today or tomorrow!

Make sure you follow me on Twitter to know when it starts and what to do! AURORA was excited

about me doing it for her fans, as many of them don't get too see AURORA live or buy any of her stuff.

lABVyGE.png

Omg all this new music  :cryney:  this is gorgeous

it's amazing. I've been listening to a shitty quality recording of her singing it at a radio station in Norway last year ever since that performance happened, but then she suddenly did it at BBCR2 last week and then she did a studio version of it, and i'm like ofuvbfsdkzs :crying: finally :crying: it just got better and better. the backing vocals in the studio version.... lord, ethereal

lABVyGE.png