Sucker

AURORA

NEW TRACK RELEASED: "Through The Eyes of a Child"

Get some tissues ready and listen to it here.

I legit started crying the first time I heard it. It's so beautiful. :crying:

This hoe literally releases a new song every week I can't do thisssssssSSsSSSSsss, did you rip it? :crying: I heard half the song and then it stopped and now it's gone everywhere I looked

H0bDaqU.gif

This hoe literally releases a new song every week I can't do thisssssssSSsSSSSsss, did you rip it? :crying: I heard half the song and then it stopped and now it's gone everywhere I looked

I only have a 64kbps file from Apple Music or something :toofunny: I'll rip it tomorrow! I can send what I have now tho!

lABVyGE.png

Isn't that the only place it is available? How would you get a better one tomorrow?

I got the source file or something, but it's very LQ. I'll rip it in higher quality through my speakers from Apple Music tomorrow. I'll see if it's better or not.

lABVyGE.png

I got the source file or something, but it's very LQ. I'll rip it in higher quality through my speakers from Apple Music tomorrow. I'll see if it's better or not.

Oh okay, gotcha. So is this another promo single for her upfront album??! Like I want to buy it!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh okay, gotcha. So is this another promo single for her upfront album??! Like I want to buy it!!!

It's probably something she just wanted to put out, considering it was posted on her Connect thingy. :flutter: But I like it.

lABVyGE.png

http://nbhap.com/interviews/aurora-interview/

- The album will be finished in 3 weeks:excited:

- She doesn't have a name for it yet. :rip:

- It's kind of "shizophrenic". Every song is different, both lyric- and production-wise. Each song is going to be a different story, a different thing.

- She paints and draws. Morbid shit. :toofunny: She's not ready to show them off yet tho. "One day I might be able to use my paintings as the artwork."

The only thing that REALLY annoys me is that people are saying that it's coming in January, February and March. :rip: The biggest newspaper in Norway said March, some big british ones say February, but she told me that it would be out in January. :rip: WHEN IS IT COMING, AURORA?

lABVyGE.png

I saw her live again on Saturday, and I hung out with her alone for about half an hour after the show. She's the nicest girl. We took several selfies on her phone, and she followed me on twitter afterwards. She remembered me from the Oslo concert 5 weeks ago, and came running to hug me after she had done selfies with some people and talked to other fans for 5 mins.

Oh, and she told me that Demons isn't on the album, which made me quite sad. But there's 12 songs on it and 2 new songs she hasn't played live. AND it's being pressed on vinyl, which she was insanely happy about.

OOOHHHH, and I'm guest-listed to all of her future shows, so I can come to every concert she's playing for free. :defeated: I'm so happy. I'm seeing her again on Thursday.

lABVyGE.png

I saw her live again on Saturday, and I hung out with her alone for about half an hour after the show. She's the nicest girl. We took several selfies on her phone, and she followed me on twitter afterwards. She remembered me from the Oslo concert 5 weeks ago, and came running to hug me after she had done selfies with some people and talked to other fans for 5 mins.

Oh, and she told me that Demons isn't on the album, which made me quite sad. But there's 12 songs on it and 2 new songs she hasn't played live. AND it's being pressed on vinyl, which she was insanely happy about.

OOOHHHH, and I'm guest-listed to all of her future shows, so I can come to every concert she's playing for free. :defeated: I'm so happy. I'm seeing her again on Thursday.

Guest listed? Legend. :defeated: I'm so happy for you!

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Guest listed? Legend. :defeated: I'm so happy for you!

yeeesssss :defeated: she was so happy to see me again too, which was incredibly sweet. she's such an angel. she said that she want me to come as many times as i want. :') i'm so happy about it!

this is Demons btw, to those of you who haven't heard it. it's so fucking amazing in a small venue with all the lights and acoustics. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Oh my gosh????????

I'm so happy for you, that's amazing. Well keep talking to her and ask about when exactly this album is coming!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh my gosh????????

I'm so happy for you, that's amazing. Well keep talking to her and ask about when exactly this album is coming!!

She told me a few plans that she has planned that I can't talk about, but I'm excited for her. :flutter: I didn't ask her about the release date though (flop fan yes :toofunny: I know...), but I'll ask her on Thursday if anything. What I can tell, is that she's pressing the album on vinyl at least. :legend:

In other news, she was rushed to the hospital yesterday. :defeated: She was gonna do a sold out show in her home town last night, but they had to cancel. ): She's doing another sold out show in the same city on Wednesday, so hopefully she'll recover before that.

WUUMbO2.png

lABVyGE.png