Sucker

AURORA

I """leaked""" a little something today, as a christmas present to her fans. It's AURORA performing one of her earlier songs "I Had A Dream" at her 10th grade graduation ceremony. This was the performance that started it all. She was "discovered" at this ceremony, by someone who worked with the management she's under today or something.

http://soundcloud.com/aurorasource/aurora-i-had-a-dream

lABVyGE.png

where!!!

It's up on Spotify now! https://t.co/MsRIwmqA4P

Not gonna lie, I'm not sure if I like the new mixing quite yet. Running With The Wolves has a new mix as well, that isn't out yet. Sure, they sound more organic and more like when she performs them live, but I don't know. I'll probably adjust.

lABVyGE.png

In case you didn't know, her debut album comes with LOTS of cool shit. :flutter: I just bought the signed book/deluxe album/art print-bundle!

Aurora-All-my-demons1-672x378.png

SIGNED CD album:

Standard version of the CD, signed by AURORA herself.

Pre-order here.

SIGNED book/deluxe album:

Comes with a 36 page hardcover book with personal notes, lyrics and exclusive pictures. It also includes the DELUXE 17 track album. It's also personally signed by AURORA. 

Pre-order here.

BUNDLE - SIGNED book/deluxe album w/4 art prints:

Comes with a 36 page hardcover book with personal notes, lyrics and exclusive pictures. It also includes the DELUXE 17 track album, and 4 exclusive art prints (12"x12") from the album photoshoot.

Pre-order here.

SIGNED standard CD album w/4 art prints:

Comes with a signed version of the standard album and 4 exclusive art prints (12"x12") from the album photoshoot.

Pre-order here.

Vinyl:

Standard version of the album on vinyl.

Pre-order here.

Vinyl w/4 art prints:

Standard version of the album on vinyl with 4 exclusive art prints (12"x12") from the album photoshoot.

Pre-order here.

lABVyGE.png

CALLING ALL AMERICANS

CALLING ALL AMERICANS

CALLING ALL AMERICANS

CALLING ALL AMERICANS

She's coming your way IN APRIL! 

CYy0zQkUAAAT3zr.png

WHO'S GOING?

Sign up so you can get a code to her pre-sale here: https://pages.umusic-mail.com/aurora/tour/

Sign up at this link and get the code to access the pre-sale which starts Tuesday, January 19 at 10AM local time and ends Wednesday, January 20 at 10PM local time! General on sale starts Friday, January 22 local time!

lABVyGE.png

I like the mix, actually. And yeah it sounds more organic, I'm so excited woooow. Conqueror is such a good song.

@@Sucker omg yes tour!!! I'm so excited it'll be post-album too so I'll know every word. Bowery Ballroom for NYC is a great venue too, it's so intimate. Excited!!!!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I like the mix, actually. And yeah it sounds more organic, I'm so excited woooow. Conqueror is such a good song.

@@Sucker omg yes tour!!! I'm so excited it'll be post-album too so I'll know every word. Bowery Ballroom for NYC is a great venue too, it's so intimate. Excited!!!!

AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALLLfhgufdkslfgjdfg

this is literally me rn

UGH you guys are gonna have such an awesome time. HONESTLY!!! get ready guys!!! ghuredksngjorlg

lABVyGE.png

@@Rebel she's going to NYC today! :defeated:

I really like the album title and artwork! It makes me kinda wish I liked her music.

where's the "she's about to do what she's about to do and show the other girls how they should have did" vine when i need it

lABVyGE.png

What's she doing here? Any promo I can go to? Performances???

I'll keep you updated! I'll message you on Twitter or mention you if I find anything out! She's doing promo, that's all I know.

lABVyGE.png

I really like the album title and artwork! It makes me kinda wish I liked her music.

where's the "she's about to do what she's about to do and show the other girls how they should have did" vine when i need it

FOUND I

thanks, @@heartbreakhigh. xxxx

lABVyGE.png