Sucker

AURORA

Conqueror is SO good. :crying: I can't wait to hear the studio version of it.

OH, and Murder Song is now up on her VEVO channel! Make sure you stream it and get your life.

lABVyGE.png

Fuck, it got taken down that quick, huh? Try this!

TY!

This song is really good I'm so excited for her

Anyone know if I'm missing anything?

• Conqueror
  • Murder Song
  • Murder Song Acoustic
  • Runaway
  • Running with the Wolves
  • In Boxes
  • Little Boy in the Grass
  • Awakening
  • Under The Stars

Just heard this 

So damn good even if it's from 2012

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

TY!

This song is really good I'm so excited for her

Anyone know if I'm missing anything?

• Conqueror
  • Murder Song
  • Murder Song Acoustic
  • Runaway
  • Running with the Wolves
  • In Boxes
  • Little Boy in the Grass
  • Awakening
  • Under The Stars

Just heard this 

So damn good even if it's from 2012

You're only missing Puppet. And her Daytrotter session, but I don't have a Daytrotter account, so I don't have it either, except for We Were Going To Do That and Lucky.

But yES! Puppet is really good. :flutter: I actually bought her CD for Puppet on Amazon. :rip: It's so cheaply produced, but it's a cute collectors item.

I think I have everything I can have from her. Except for a promo CD for Little Boy in the Grass. :rip:

lABVyGE.png

Aurora has to be the most talented girl I have ever seen on a stage. Really. She's so comfortable in her own skin now, which is an insanely cool thing to see, because she was so careful and held back in the beginning of her career. But wow. I was honestly BLOWN AWAY last night. I knew she had a great voice and that she is really good live, but holy FUCKING SHIT. The new songs she performed, by the way, are gonna slay. The album is gonna slay. We're all gonna be slayed. They all sound sooo gooood.

I think she recognized me from Twitter at the show. She looked at me and smiled so many times and laughed when I cheered for her. :defeated:

She was so happy to see that I had brought my vinyl and when I showed her the promo CD, she went "oh my.. you have!! aahh! how cool!" She signed both of them and my boyfriend and I got a semi awkward pic with her. She also recorded a video message for my friends who couldn't make it. She was so cool and funny about it. :toofunny:

FsFb6Ru.png?1t7YwHT2.jpg?1

K6QRhU1.jpg?1

The new songs she did last night:

- We Were Going To Do That

- Give Me Some Love

- Under The Water

- Home Again

- Demons

- Warrior

- Lucky

She also did the Life on Mars cover, because people were cheering and screaming for her after she left the stage. :toofunny: She cried so many times. She was so happy.

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker So happy you had an amazing experience!!! I can't wait to hear those new songs, and hope to see her in concert one day too

You should be hyped for Demons.  :excited:  The album is gonna slay. It sounds sooo amazing.

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker

Ahhhh! Cute story, she seems so adorable. I love her accent too, I've seen so many videos of her perform, she really enchants the crowd.

Did she do Life On Mars after she left the stage because people wanted an encore? That's cute if it was unplanned

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

@@Sucker

Ahhhh! Cute story, she seems so adorable. I love her accent too, I've seen so many videos of her perform, she really enchants the crowd.

Did she do Life On Mars after she left the stage because people wanted an encore? That's cute if it was unplanned

It seemed unplanned. But I think she always has it as an extra plan B kinda thing. :flutter: But yeah. It was amazing. People kept clapping for minutes... :toofunny: So she came up all awkward and was so flattered. So she cried some more and said "well. this is.. so.. wow. I guess I'll do one more. this isn't my song though!" and then it started playing. :flutter:

Conqueror is amazing :crying: She's so talented I love her

YAASS! :flutter: Spread the word!

lABVyGE.png

I can't wait for the album. Like, I really can't. I have Under The Water, Warrior and Demons on my mind all the damn time, I'm like, ruined or broken or something. :crying: I'm seeing her two more times in November, and I think I'm gonna record the damn concert, because people are so fucking quiet during her songs, so it'll be possible to listen to without being annoyed.

I designed a cover concept for her album and made a vinyl mockup. I'm so happy with the outcome, tbh. I hope she sees it.

CQAG3zhWIAEFxgc.png

Why is the EP so flawless I don't get it :crying2:

I know right? :defeated:

lABVyGE.png